Our 11-day trip to Zimbabwe’s Matobos, Hwange, Zambezi & Falls promises an authentic safari adventure.
The trip features a stay at Camp Amalinda, the Somalisa Camp, the Kanga Bush Camp and lastly, the comfortable Elephant Camp located in one of the famous Mana Pools. Experience Africa’s lush green landscapes, glorious falls and unique wildlife combined with fun-filled activities and comfortable accommodations.
- Enjoy the only night drives in Mana Pools National Park
- Explore the Zambezi Valley floodplains by canoe
- Stay at a tented camp overlooking Kanga Pan
- Boost your adrenalin at Victoria Falls
- Seek out Hwange’s elephant population
- Sleep out under the stars at Kanga
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls, Matobo National Park, Mana Pools National Park, Hwange National Park Zambia Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Camp Amalinda
- 3 nights at Somalisa Camp
- 3 nights at Kanga Camp
- 2 nights at The Elephant Camp
Day to day itinerary
- Arrive at the Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport, Bulawayo.
- From here you will be met by our representative and will transported by road to the Camp Amalinda via the Matobo National Park.
Spend your time in the region enjoying thrilling morning and afternoon game drives and walks through Zimbabwe’s colonial inspired areas. Relax away at the lodge, head off to the spa or simply enjoy a cool drink at the lodge’s rock pool.
Next, you head to Zimbabwe’s world-famous reserve, the Hwange National Park.
- Enjoy a road trip from Matabos to Hwange.
- Your new home in Hwange shall be the Somalisa Camp, an intimate camp located within the game-rich region of the reserve.
Experience an authentic African safari and spot large herds of buffaloes, elephants along with packs of Africa’s greatest predators. Track hyena’s and white rhinos on an action-packed game drive and head out on a night drive to enjoy watching nocturnal animals such as bat-eared foxes that inhibit the reserve.
Spend the next three-days in South Africa at the Kanga Bush Camp located within one of the Mana Pools. Experience African wildlife as you go out on exciting game drives, sunset cruises and canoe safaris.
Fly out from the Mana Pools to the great Victoria Falls. Enjoy your stay at the comfortable Elephant Camp connected directly with the Wild Horizons Elephant Sanctuary and only a short distance from the magnificent Victoria Falls. Experience stimulating activities from white-water rafting to bungee jumping and game drives.
- Laundry Services
- All road transfers whilst in Zimbabwe
- All air charter transfers whilst in Zimbabwe
- 2 Nights at Camp Amalinda on fully inclusive basis,Meals & Drinks and alcoholic beverages, except premium brandS
- 3 Nights at Somalisa Camp on fully inclusive basiS
- 3 Nights at Kanga Bush Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at The Elephant Camp on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature