Connect yourself with Victoria Falls in this trip with a Zambian safari or Botswanan safari for an exciting four-day trek that will leave you in amazement as you witness the wonder of Victoria Falls that extends for roughly two kilometers. The glorious and stunning perspectives will leave you vitalized as you investigate the different activities with your cherished one. You can choose to have water sports activities on the Zambezi River or simply enjoy bungee jumping in the Victoria Falls.
- Visit Victoria Falls, a local village & market
- Go on game drives & guided nature walks
- Choose from a wide range of adrenalin adventures
- Enjoy fantastic bird watching all year round
- Go on a Zambezi River sunset cruise
- Combine with a Zambia or Botswana safari
Type of Accommodation
Zambia Victoria Falls
3 nights at The River Club
Day to day itinerary
- Arrival at Living Stone International Airport.
- You will stay in the River Club Hotel.
Rest for the remaining part of the day to rejuvenate your energy for the next day’s adventure.
- Begin your day with a flavorful breakfast at The Waterway Club and go on bold treks to Victoria Falls for an amazing perspective.
- The shocking perspectives will never stop to flabbergast you and will abandon you in amazement at the characteristic ponder.
- The fog made by the waterfall gives a pure inclination about the place and makes an extraordinary spot for taking critical photos.
- The cabin offers wonderful greenery enclosures for an evening walk, and you can unwind by the pool in the event that you are feeling apathetic.
- The sustenance is appetizing, arranged from the freshest fixings that will leave you vitalized for elephant-back safaris.
- Appreciate sundowners at the Zambezi waterway while cruising on the banks and return for a blissful supper at the cabin.
You will be going back to your home from Livingstone International Airport taking all the memories of the great adventure along with you.
- Return transfer from Livingstone Airport to The River Club
- 3 nights at The River Club on a fully inclusive basis
- International flights,Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities,Items of a personal nature