When the melodramatic Victoria Falls meet the uncivilized lands of the wild, this 8-day adventure comes into play. Enjoy this unique expedition for game drives and wildlife safaris in Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Private, crowd-free settings
- Secluded tented camps
- Excellent game viewing
- Day & night game drives
- Nature walks & canoeing
- Great for big cat sightings
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls, Mana Pools National Park Zambia Victoria Falls, Kafue National Park
- 3 nights at Ruckomechi Camp
- 3 nights at Busanga Bush Camp
- 1 night at Toka Leya
Day to day itinerary
- Arrival at Victoria Falls Airport
- Charter Flight to Mana Pools National Park
- Road trip from Airstrip to Ruckomechi
- Three nights stay at camp
In this heaven; with the river softly flowing within the midst of wildlife around you, this valley of wood is where you start your adventure. With guides to help you with activities that are relevant to you, begin with an afternoon game drive to see animals drinking water from the river.
Lions, wild dogs, and leopards are in prime domination here. Hence it is also called the land of predators. Canoeing down the river is the best way to explore this valley where you come far closer to animals like the African fish-eagle and giant monitor lizard. You are served with cocktails, and a campfire is made for you under the dazzling starry sky at night in your luxurious camps.
- Check out Ruckomechi post breakfast
- Boat ride to Chirundu, Zambia
- Drive to Lusaka Airport
- Charter flight to Kafue National Park
- Drive to Busanga Bush Camp
- Three nights stay in Camp
Having a diverse difference from what you experienced earlier, Busanga Bush Camp has open grasslands and tree islands. The glorious camps are placed under trees with views of the Busanga Plains, and you start encountering various animal herds from the very beginning. Animals are everywhere, and your guide will make sure you explore ample of ground in search of them. Another land famous for its carnivores’, lions, cheetah, wild dogs, and hyenas are common to be spotted here. However, it isn’t uncommon to find antelopes and buffaloes with bulls guarding their herds.
- Check out Busanga Bush Camp
- Drive back to Airport
- Flight to Livingstone
- Transfer to Toka Leya Camp
- One day Stay in camp
Sprays of water that look like large smoke and the crashing water that sounds like thunder define the Victoria Falls which is our next stop. With magnificent views, the camps are located on the river banks while the vicinity allows you plenty of activities like bungee jumping, white water rafting, canoeing, a tour around the falls and even black elephant safaris. You can enjoy relaxing massages and refreshing activities within this region too.
- Check out form Toka Leya Camp
- Drive to the airport post breakfast
- Flight back home
As you leave this place, you will miss sleeping to the lion’s roars and the thrilling encounters of the cheetahs roaming within the distance. We are positive your time spent here will be valuable and amazing. Every moment of this adventure is worth having, and we will miss you too.
- 7 Nights accommodation on a fully inclusive basis
- Scheduled activities at the listed properties
- Selected National Park fees and entrance fees
- Shared light aircraft flights as specified in the itinerary
- Boat and road transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Selected taxes and levies
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature