In this 7-day action-packed trip, you get to spend two nights each, at three different locations within two cities. You can expect personalized services along with expeditions in Africa’s most exotic destinations for daring activities, safari and game drive provided with lavish accommodations.
Extraordinary meals, safaris, cruises and game drives are all part of this deal. Starting off at Victoria Falls, you stay in a treehouse suite and avail all fun-filled activities. Next in line is Chobe National Park for game drives and safari alongside sighting elephants at river banks. Last stop will be Okavango Delta with luxury camps and wildlife adventures.
- See the famous Victoria Falls
- Excellent elephant sightings at Chobe
- Explore the Okavango Delta
- Stay in a treehouse on the Zambezi
- 3 Southern African hotspots
- Experience Botswana’s best spa
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls Zambia Victoria Falls Botswana Okavango Delta, Chobe
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Stanley’s
Day to day itinerary
Victoria Falls from Zambia
- Arrival to Livingstone Airport, Zambia
- Road transfer to Sussi & Chuma Lodge
- Two nights stay at Lodge
If you aren’t taken aback by the gorgeous river view from your tree house, you have a game viewing adventure to spot rhinos coming your way. Game drives and walking safaris are popular in Mosi-oa Tunya National Park, conducted by the lodge.
Touring the Victorian Falls within the Zambian territory, you can enjoy cruise rides, or you can try canoeing. In this adventure capital of Africa, you can swim in the devil’s pool, which is a natural hollow hanging over the cliff, enjoy bungee jumping or take a helicopter ride. There is much to choose from!
Chobe National Park Safari
- Check out from Sussi & Chuma Lodge post breakfast
- Over the river Border crossing to Kazangula
- Drive to Chobe Chilwero Lodge
- Two nights stay at lodge
You will be staying above the Chobe River overlooking the border between four countries. In this second largest reserve for wild in the country, its massive elephant population is most renowned.
Along with big game safaris consisting of hippos, lions, and crocodiles you also get to witness herds of buffalos. Activities include; hi-teas at safaris, river cruise, and the lodge offers one of the best spa treatments.
- Transfer to Kasane airport
- Flight to Stanley’s Airstrip
- Road Transfer to Stanley’s Camp
- Two nights stay at camp
Luxury tents, high-class safari and exploring the wild, this is what the last few days are about. No more than 16 guests are entertained at a single time so you can expect privacy and personalized service.
You are guided through nature walks, enjoy night drives which are rarely offered, go on game drives, have romantic dinners under the stars and canoe excursions depending on the water levels. You also have the chance to feed elephants that stay under the camp’s care.
Bye Bye Botswana
- Safari Morning
- Drive to Stanley’s Airstrip
- Flight to Maun International Airport
- Back to your journey
One last game drive safari is a must. Starting early in the morning right before you leave so you can keep your memories fresh before you carry your adventure without us and leave back home.
- 2 Nights at Sussi & Chuma Tree Houses on Full Board Plus basis
- 2 Nights at Chobe Chilwero on Full Board Plus basis
- 2 Nights at Sanctuary Stanley’s on Full Board Plus basis
- Road Transfer from Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma to Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero (including border crossing)
- Selected activities
- Entrance fees for National Parks
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Flight from Stanley’s to Maun Airport
- Flight Kasane to Stanleys Camp Airstrip
- Road Transfer from Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero to Kasane Airport
- Laundry Services
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature