The 9-day trip takes you to Tanzania’s rich and abundant wildlife that offers an extensive African safari experience.
Explore the conservatory areas of Serengeti National Park and witness the largest animal migration in the world. Discover the vast tracts of Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro Crater an exclusive wildlife safari experience. Stay comfortably in the luxury lodges and enjoy sundowners as you watch the scenic views.
- Game-dense Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildebeest Migration in season
- Undiscovered Tarangire
- Small & intimate camps throughout
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Arusha, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, Lake Manyara
- 1 night at Rivertrees Country Inn
- 2 nights at Kuro Tarangire
- 2 nights at Entamanu Ngorongoro
- 3 nights at Serengeti Migration Camp
Day to day itinerary
- You will be taken to Arusha Lodge from Kilimanjaro International Airport on Day 1.
- This lodge is located in the agricultural proximity of Mount Kilimanjaro that also touches the foothills of Mount Meru.
- Deliciously cooked cuisines will be served in the Arusha lodge that will give your taste buds the real and authentic taste of Africa.
- You will move to Kuro Tarangire after leaving Arusha, where an exciting safari ride will be waiting to enthrall you.
- It will be wise to have a picnic with your loved one around the wildlife and serene beauty of nature.
- An optional night drive will be there in the plan as well.
- You will take a private vehicle today that will drive you to Ngorongoro Crater.
- Your two nights will be spent in the luxurious Entamanu Ngorongoro.
- Experience an extensive game-view at the Ngorongoro Crater which is home to more than 26000 animals including predators.
- Viewing animals migrating is one of the most adventurous parts of a wildlife
- Your last stop of the Trip, the Serengeti will allow you to witness Wildebeest Migration where you will see numerous wildebeests along with zebras moving in herds.
- You will be taken to the Manyara Airstrip from Ngorongoro Crater from where you will fly to Serengeti and have your lunch at the Serengeti Safari Camp.
- This camp will allow you to see even the little creatures that are missed out in the 4×4 safari rides and you also get to see the velvet monkeys hanging up in the trees.
- After a tummy filling breakfast on Day 9, you will depart from Serengeti via Kogatende Airstrip that will fly you back to Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- 1 Night at Rivertrees Country Inn on half board basis
- Road transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Park fees
- 2 Nights at Kuro Tarangire on full board basis
- 2 Nights at Entamanu Ngorongoro on full board basis
- 2 Nights at Serengeti Migration Camp on full board basis
- Shared light aircraft flights as specified in the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature