You spend 12 days in Tanzania exploring parks that offer best-game viewing opportunities, witnessing the most picturesque landscapes and relaxing away at the tropical beaches of Zanzibar.
You get to experience Tanzania’s diverse wildlife, beautiful landscapes, and you spend your time on a safari in Tanagire – best known for being home to large populations of elephants, buffaloes and giraffes, along with common predators and some five-hundred different species of birds.
Next, we take you to the home of Big 5, the Ngorongoro Crater, followed by a calming time at the beaches of Zanzibar. Experience comfortable stay, modern-day luxurious, adventurous safaris and glorious beaches as you explore Tanzania on this trip.
- Tanzania’s Top 3 safari destinations
- See the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater & Tarangire
- Excellent year-round big game viewing
- Witness the Wildebeest Migration in season
- Fully inclusive accommodation
- Private plunge pools & personal butlers
- Water bar, infinity pool & spa
- Jamie Oliver-trained chef on Zanzibar
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Ngorongoro Crater, Arusha National Park, Tarangire, Zanzibar, Serengeti
- 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
- 2 nights at Tarangire Treetops
- 2 nights at The Manor at Ngorongoro
- 2 nights at Serengeti Migration Camp
- 4 nights at Kilindi Zanzibar
Day to day itinerary
- Set-off on your trip by meeting our representative at the Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- From the airport, you will be transported, by road, to the very cozy Arusha Coffee Lodge.
- Spend time relaxing and preparing for your big adventure, as you continue to enjoy looking at the lush green vegetation of a coffee plantation and scenic views of the glorious Mount Meru.
- Enjoy freshly made coffees, or explore the local markets on your first day in Tanzania.
Enjoy a warm breakfast, followed by an optional tour of the Bean-to-Cup Coffee Estate, along with a filling alfresco lunch before you hit the roads to catch a flight to the Tarangire National Park from the Arusha Airport.
Following your arrival at Tarangire, enjoy a short game drive through the Tarangire Treetops reserve on your way to the Tarangire Tree House – your home for the next few days.
Spend your time in Tarangire exploring the diverse wildlife of Tanzania, visit the local Maasai village and enjoy a thrilling game drive to the very scenic Sunset Hill.
- Set-off on an exciting game drive right after breakfast and get a chance to witness large populations of zebras, wildebeests, giraffes, oryx, lions, leopards and cheetahs.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch before you set-off on your flight to the beautiful Lake Manyara.
- Once you reach the lake, we take you on a trip through an authentic African market on your way to The Manor in Ngorongoro.
- Sip some delicious tea at The Manor, and relax away at your private cottage while soaking the beauty of South Africa.
- Get up nice and early, enjoy your breakfast at The Mason and spend this day on the crater plains followed by a fun-filled picnic, before you head back to your cottage.
These three days revolve around you. Choose from a range of activities such as a visit to the scenic Lake in Manyara National Park, horse riding and cycling sessions or perhaps a walking tour of The Mason’s estate, followed by a pampering treatment at the spa. Devour in a scrumptious lunch before you fly out to the Serengeti.
Rest at the Serengeti Migration Camp, and spend your next few days exploring the lush green grasslands of Tanzania. Set-off on a trip to catch a game viewing session of the Big-5 and spot a very diverse range of wildlife while enjoying the bounties of nature.
Brace yourself for a calming trip to the beautiful waters of Zanzibar.
- Start your day with a game drive that transports you to the Arusha airstrip.
- From here you catch your flight to the Zanzibar Island.
- Settle in at Kilindi, your home for the next few days.
- Spend time in Zanzibar, enjoying the many amenities that the architecturally stunning hotel has to offer, or enjoying calming walks to the beach.
- Explore the area by enjoying a walking tour of the historic Stone Town, or snorkel at the beach to complete your relaxing trip.
- 2 Nights at The Manor at Ngorongoro on fully inclusive basis
- 1 Night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on half board basis
- 2 Nights at Serengeti Migration Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Tarangire Treetops on fully inclusive basis
- Airport / airstrip transfers on the northern circuit, including to / from Kilimanjaro International Airport,Domestic flights on Tanzania’s northern circuit in SkySafari’s executive aircraft,Scheduled game drives and activities
- 4 Nights at Kilindi Zanzibar on fully inclusive basis
- Includes Tanzania Tourism Levy
- Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature