Tanzania is famous since always for the magnificent wildlife tourism in Africa. Your trip will start from Arusha where you will find the most aromatic coffee plantations. After this, you will be headed towards Tarangire National Park and after visiting the most game oriented places of Africa you will be transferred to the Ngorongoro Crater and finally, you will spend your last three nights in the Sayari Camp.
- Walking safaris in Tarangire & Serengeti
- Excellent game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater
- Savour farm-fresh coffee in Arusha
- Seek out nocturnal animals on night drives
- Excellent birding near Tarangire wetland
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, Tarangire, Arusha
- 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
- 2 nights at Oliver’s Camp
- 2 nights at Gibb’s Farm
- 3 nights at Sayari Camp
Day to day itinerary
- Arusha is world-famous for having the finest coffee farms. It is very near to the airport and the markets of Masai.
- You will be staying in the Arusha Coffee Lodge which is one of the finest lodges in Arusha situated near Mount Meru.
- You may choose to have a good relaxing spa treatment here or even swim a few laps in the pool.
- After a comfortable night in Arusha, you will fly to Kuro and then be transferred to Tarangire National Park where you will stay in the Oliver’s Camp.
- You will be discovering varied insects and birds while you walk in the park with armed rangers.
- In case you want an authentic taste of Africa, you also have the option of fly camping or you may just spend the night in safe locations but far from the main lodge.
- You can also enjoy refreshing sundowners at Oliver’s followed by exciting bush breakfasts.
- You enter the Ngorongoro Crater today which is one of the World’s greatest volcanic crater. Game viewing in Ngorongoro is very convenient.
- You will enjoy a spa along with therapeutic Masai inspired healing sessions.
- You will have 4 course meals here prepared with organic vegetables.
- After the Ngorongoro adventure, you will take a flight from Lake Manyara towards Kogatende.
- Your home here for three days will be Sayari, which is a seasonal camp that also has activities for children. It is situated near the Mara River.
- Be careful with the huge crocodiles in the river. You will be, however, accompanied by trained rangers here.
- Enjoy three nights in star-bed watching the night wildlife of Africa.
- After 9 days of thrill and adventure, you will bid farewell to Tanzania and fly back home.
- 1 Night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Oliver’s Camp on game package basis
- 2 Nights at Gibb’s Farm on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Sayari Camp on game package basis
- Tanzania tourism development levy
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled charter flights as specified in the itinerary
- Walking safari and night game drive whilst staying at Oliver’s Camp,Ngorongoro Crater Safari or Lake Manyara Safari whilst staying at Gibb’s Farm
- Walking safari whilst staying at Sayari Camp,Tarangire & Serengeti National Park entry fees
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature