The six-day safari will give you a comprehensive experience and insight in African wildlife where you can view the biggest animal migration in the world.
Live comfortably in the Singita lodges and explore the vast tracts of Serengeti National Park for an exciting game viewing experience. The wildebeest, Zebra, and elephant migration is an iconic view where more than a million animals migrate the lands. There are several game drives each day for a fuller and richer experience.
- Set in the incredible Serengeti
- Unrivalled Big 5 wildlife experiences
- Stay in a selection of celebrated lodges
- Witness the Great Wildebeest Migration
- 5-star service and superb safari cuisine
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Grumeti Reserves, Serengeti
- 2 nights at Singita Sabora Tented Camp
- 2 nights at Singita Faru Faru River Lodge
- 2 nights at Singita Sasakwa Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- Flight to Arusha Airport
- Chartered flight to Singita Sasakwa airstrip
- Transfer to Singita Sabora Camp
Enjoy an adventurous trip over the vast plains and lodge at the camp for a true jungle experience. You can sight vicious predators and the African big 5 in the Serengeti National Park.
As the day unfolds, you will go on various game drives to view the natural habitat of the region and see the intimidating wild beasts for an enticing experience. You will be served freshly prepared meals on return to the camp and you can relax in the lush green grass for a perfect adventurous experience. You can go on guided walks and enjoy romantic dinners under the starry sky after an eventful and tiring game drive session.
Grumeti River Exploration
- Departure from Singita Sabora Camp
- Arrival at Grumeti River
- Check in to Singita Faru Faru Lodge
The comfortable lodge will enrich your adventure spirits and you can quickly embark on an exploration trip in the region. You can enjoy activities such as horseback safaris, and view the breathtaking Serengeti region from above by boarding one of the hot air balloons. The camp has all the necessary amenities to ensure your comfort and serves freshly prepared meals.
Aerial Safari of Serengeti
- Departure from Singita Faru Faru Lodge
- Arrival at Sasakwa Lodge
Your final trip will be to Sasakwa Hill overlooking the Serengeti Plains. During the right time, the hill offers a majestic view of the animal migration. The views are scenic and idyllic and there are many activities at the lodge. You can enjoy a round of arrow shooting at the archery spots or go on horseback safaris for an elegant experience. Return to the lodge and enjoy the savory dishes freshly prepared for you.
After an eventful and adventurous safari, you will head to Arusha International Airport to board your flight back home
- 6 nights accommodation
- Two shared Safaris per day accompanied by Experienced Guides
- Park Entrance Fees
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Government taxes and levies
- Medical Evacuation Cover
- Schedule flight Arusha/Sasakwa & Sasakwa/Kilimanjaro
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature