In these ten days, you will enjoy the wilderness of Ruaha National Park while you stay in the Jongomero Camp situated in Tanzania’s wildest reserves. Start your experience in the rough and untamed Ruaha National Stop.
Spend three days expediting and exploring at Jongomero Camp situated in this untainted piece of Africa; inhabited with untamed African life, for example, elephant, bison, and zebra. You also have the choice to wander further in the area to track chimpanzees in the Mahale Mountains.
The last part of your retreat is spent at an untainted shoreline, situated on the lovely drift on Tanzania. Invest your energy soaking and bathing in the warm waters – enjoy snorkeling, surfing or kayaking.
- Fly-in safari & beach adventure
- Fantastic wildlife encounters
- Explore untamed Ruaha & Selous
- Enjoy game drives & walking safaris
- Unwind on a remote beach
- Snorkelling, diving, kayaking & sailing
Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Ruaha, Selous
- 3 nights at Jongomero
- 4 nights at Siwandu
- 2 nights at Ras Kutani
Day to day itinerary
- Land at Dar es Salaam Airplane terminal and head-off to Ruaha National Stop – Tanzania’s second biggest National Stop. Settle down for the following three evenings at Jongomero Camp – grab a bite and prepare and unpack for your adventure ahead.
- In the late evening, you’ll set out on a drive in a personal open-sided vehicle, along with the course of Ruaha River.
- Spend another eventful day in Ruaha National Stop as you investigate the locale on your morning and evening safari rides and expeditions.
- Indulge in a scrumptious breakfast, and a comfortable beginning to the day before preceding to the airstrip for your booked flight to Selous Safari Camp.
- After landing, you have the chance to begin investigating this mind-boggling wild zone via boat, car or by walking; returning timely before dusk and have your supper.
- Today you will leave Selous for an entirely different experience in Exchange to Ras Kutani, an exquisite shoreline getaway on the bank of Tanzania.
- Relish through two awesome evenings here, loosening up after your significant African safari.
- Witness the African wildlife including animals like monkeys, zebras, elephants, and lions.
- Your last day in Tanzania will be an end to a lasting adventure as you go back to Dar es Salaam for your flight back to home.
- 3 nights at Jongomero Camp on full board basis
- Scheduled filghts, including safety fees, according to itinerary
- While resident at the Camps – Guests are covered for local medical evacuation
- 4 nights at Siwandu on full board basis
- 2 nights at Ras Kutani on full board basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature