No matter if it’s your honeymoon or simply a getaway trip with the love of your life this 13-day expedition will help you make all the memories that are worth cherishing.
Beginning with the visit to Lake Manyara National Park, towards a fly into the Ngorongoro Crater, you will have an absolute blend of excitement and adventure as you view large herds of animals perfectly shifting their habitats as they migrate. As you end your trip, a soothing spa at the Zanzibar will be your last treat of the trip.
- All inclusive fly-in safari experience
- Arguably some of Africa’s best game viewing
- Visit Lake Manyara’s tree-climbing lions
- Explore the natural wonder of Ngorongoro Crater
- Witness the wildebeest migration across the Serengeti
- Dive the coral reefs of a tropical island
- The best in accommodation & service throughout
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, Zanzibar, Lake Manyara
- 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
- 2 nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
- 2 nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- 3 nights at Serengeti Under Canvas
- 4 nights at Mnemba Island Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- After you are welcomed at the Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be taken to Arusha Coffee Lodge for your stay, situated between the aromatic and finest coffee farms.
- You will have a full day trip to Arusha National Park from where you can gaze at the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro, capturing the beauty of nature in your memories.
- Strolling around the park, you will also visit the Natural History Museum where you will learn everything you need to know about Tanzania’s finest wildlife reserves.
- Your next destination will be the Lake Manyara National Park where you will be staying in the Lake Manyara Tree Lodge. This lodge is the only lodge in Lake Manyara that serves its guests with an introductory game drive.
- As you enjoy the game drive you witness flocks of flamingoes, ferocious lions and elephants slowly strolling in the acacia woodlands.
- You will also be staying for two adventurous nights in one of the tree houses of the lodge.
- You will end your stay in Lake Manyara with a sundowner drink and treat your eyes with beautiful sights of purple dawns and mesmerizing view of flamingoes on the shore of the lake.
- Day 4 you will visit The Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro is world famous for being the oldest crater that has sheltered thousands of animals for hundreds of years.
- Ngorongoro is just the right place where you will see the Big 5 on a single game drive.
- Your accommodation arrangements will be made in the Ngorongoro Crater Lodge that gives you the best hospitality services and presents you mouthwatering cuisines of Africa to make your trip even better.
- You will spend a whole day in the crater exploring the beauty of grasslands and having short picnics among grazing herds of animals.
- Day 6, Day 7 and Day 8 will be spent in one of the Tanzania’s first ever animal reserve, the Serengeti.
- You will be moved from Ngorongoro to Serengeti where you will be staying at Serengeti Under Canvas for three days.
- This accommodation is best for experiencing jaw-dropping game viewing and wildebeest migration.
- This lodge provides you nature-friendly ambiance that allows you to enjoy witnessing complete wildlife thrill while we ensure your safety.
- You will spend Days 9-12 at Mnemba Island: A Barefoot Paradise.
- In your final days of the trip, you will rejuvenate yourself in the paradise of Mnemba Island.
- From Ngorongoro, you will leave for the Zanzibar International Airport where you will take a boat that will move you to the Mnemba Island.
- You will be ideally spending these days snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, fishing and other diving courses.
- Pampered with relaxing massages and amazing Spas, you will always remember Mnemba Island as one of the greatest paradises on Earth.
- End the Adventure on Zanzibar
- Right after a nice breakfast, you will take a boat that will transfer you to the Muyuni Crossing Point in Zanzibar for the last day of your expedition.
- You will bid farewell from Zanzibar International Airport and go back home from here taking all the memories captured in heart along with you.
- 1 night accommodation on bed and breakfast basis
- 11 nights accommodation on fully inclusive basis
- Meet and Greet service at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Scheduled flights as specified in the itinerary including applicable taxes
- Scheduled road transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Park fees as specified in the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature