Our 8-day trip to Cape Town and Sun City features plenty of fun activities and stay at two of South Africa’s most glamorous hotel – The Table Bay Hotel and The Palace.
The trip starts with a five-day stay in Cape Town, as you get a chance to experience the city’s tranquil beaches combined with lively shopping plazas and fine-dining. Next, we take you to Sun City on a 3-day stay at The Palace hotel. Sun City is best known for its casinos, promises an adventure for all ages.
From Royal Baths, adult-only pools, exclusive safaris, romantic cruises and some of the best golf courses in the world for the grown-ups to trips to a local farm to fun-filled Segway tours, the arcade centre and of course, the Valley of the Waves the city is ideal for all those in search of some time away from their daily lives.
- Revel in the fun at got-it-all Sun City
- Visit the exciting Valley of the Waves
- Tee off on a Gary Player golf course
- Go on Big 5 game drives in Pilanesberg
- Stay at Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront
- Take a cable car up Table Mountain
- Laze on Cape Town’s beautiful beaches
- Take a trip to the Cape Winelands
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Sun City
- 4 nights at Table Bay Hotel
- 3 nights at The Palace of the Lost City
Day to day itinerary
- Your journey begins with your arrival in Cape Town.
- Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by your personal driver and will be driven to the luxurious The Table Bay Hotel.
- Located in the heart of the city, your stay at the hotel offers you glorious views of the V & A Waterfront and gives plenty of opportunities to experience the city life of Cape Town.
- Spend your time in Cape Town exploring the city. Take advantage of your direct access to the V & A’s exclusive boutiques, cinemas, galleries and museums through the very doorstep of your hotel.
- Experience magnificent views of the mighty Table Mountain and enjoy regular drives to the city’s sandy beaches. Make the most out of your stay in Cape Town with a private driver at your services, experience the hustle and bustle of the city and complete your day with fabulous dinners’ at some of the city’s most renowned restaurants.
Places to explore:
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Cape Winelands
- City beaches of Camps Bay or Clifton (ideal to visit from October through April)
- Penguins at the Boulders Beach
- Visit local villages of Kalk Bay and Hout Bay.
Next, you head to the magical Sun City.
- Your driver will drive you back to the international airport.
- From here, you catch a short flight to the Pilanesberg Airstrip.
- Hop on your complimentary public shuttle that drops you off at The Palace — your home for the next few days. Enjoy your stay at this luxurious accommodation that offers modern day luxurious combined with tumbling waterfalls, fascinating sculptures, and mosaics.
- Known as one of the hidden treasures of South Africa, Sun City is home to a wide range of activities. Choose from a friendly game of golf with crocodiles at least one of the holes in the city’s most possessed golf courses – specially designed by Gary Player. Head out to the Valley of the Waves, humanmade waterpark featuring an exclusive beach that depicts the motion of the ocean tides. Relaxing under the waterpark’s palm tree and experience paradise like never before.
- Looking for a little more adventure? Experience thrilling water-based activities at a nearby lake, take a romantic cruise and soak in beautiful views of the city, or head to the Pilanesberg National Park to experience an action-packed safari adventure. Explore South Africa’s diverse wildlife and witness an up-close encounter with the Big 5 on game-drives, hot-air balloon safaris, and exciting guided walks.
- On your final day, prepare to bid farewell to beautiful South Africa as your private driver drives you to the O.R. Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg; where you catch your flight back home.
- Transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to Sun City
- 3 nights at The Palace of the Lost City on bed and breakfast basis
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to The Table Bay Hotel
- 4 nights at the Table Bay Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- Return Johannesburg to Cape Town flight
- Flight from Cape Town to Pilanesberg
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature