Zambia is regarded as one of the most thrilling spots found across Africa in terms of its wildlife. These luxurious nine days allows tourists to discover the wildlife enthusiast lying asleep within you.
The journey begins at the Royal Chundu which is the very first Relais & Chateaux property found across the country. Located on the banks of the gorgeous Zambezi River which is upstream from the beautiful Victoria Falls. For your next destination, you will fly off to the Lower Zambezi National Park where your humble abode will be the regal Chiawa Lodge.
The canoe safari drives at this location are going to be the highlight of your vacation during your stay here. As you are whisked away to the Puku Ridge Camp in South Luangwa National Park, your thrilling adventure continues. This journey is going to be the perfect blend of adventure and scenery.
- Search for the Big 5 in Kapama Private Game Reserve
- Enjoy the malaria-free Tswalu Private Reserve
- Experience the only lodge within the Kalahari reserve
- Thrilling desert animal sightings like pangolin & antbear
- Spend a night under the Kalahari sky
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Kruger, Kalahari
- 4 nights at Camp Jabulani
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- 4 nights at The Motse at Tswalu
Day to day itinerary
Day 1- Day 2
- Arrival at the Livingstone International Airport
- Meet with our representative waiting to welcome you a the airport
- The guide will accompany you to the Royal Chundu which is going to be your home for the next two days
- Located on the banks of the Zambezi River, this lodge provides mind-blowing scenic views of the surroundings to the tourists. This is the perfect place to relax and unwind before you undertake the adventures of the following day.
- There are numerous different activities which you can enjoy during your stay here such as fishing sport, bungee jumping, and white water rafting to name a few.
Day 3- Day 5
- After a delicious and hearty breakfast, tourists will depart for the airport to the vast Zambezi Valley
- The Chiawa Camp situated perfectly to blend into the surroundings is going to be your humble abode for the next few days
Activities at Chiawa are wide-ranging and exhilarating, with a choice of safari drives, guided nature walks, canoeing, and boating to allow tourists total involvement with nature during their stay in the Zambezi Valley. Elephants and buffaloes are usually never far away from the water sources, and the sight of herds arriving at the mighty river to drink is a scene which will leave you stunned.
Day 6- Day 8
- Take a flight to the South Luangwa National Park
- Land at the Mfuwe Airport where our representative will be waiting to meet you
- Accompanied by our guide travel towards your accommodation the Puku Ridge Camp
- Located at the Kakumbi Floodplain, the accommodation provides the best views of the scenic mountains
In the crisp dawn air, a sense of vivacity permeates the gorgeous South Luangwa. Dew sparkles on the lush green grass and in the cool temperatures, animals are very active. Breathe in the fresh air and atmosphere of the wild animals as you head out on a safari drive. Watch on as a herd of elephants lumber on to the river’s edge to drink water and observe their complex family dynamics; shielded by the matriarch, the younger elephants jostle and shove each other till their enthusiasm is suppressed by a loud trumpet from their elders.
- Bid farewell to the beautiful Zambezi as you head back home with a treasure chest of memories to cherish for a lifetime!
- 4 nights at Camp Jabulani on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at Fairlawns on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at Motse Lodge at Tswalu on a fully inclusive basis
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Tswalu
- Return airport transfers
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities,Items of a personal nature