Discover the world’s most beautiful scenic areas where adventure awaits you. For those who have limited time, a two-week trip can promise you South African’s most beautiful tourist spots and highlights.
Experience the Africa’s most famous city Cape Town, a cultural landscape with unsurpassed beauty, wild safari trips, natural crystal clear beaches and an adventure of a lifetime.
Start off with a splendid mode to know the city on the geographical formation which surrounds her – the Table Mountains. Be amazed for its natural formation which makes it a vibrant place to venture.
Visit the Cape Winelands through the beautiful sceneries and explore the rich history of the region which makes tourists visit the town of Franschhoek. Just when you are in a mood to relax, settle at the Phinda Resource Reserve to enjoy game viewing and bird watching.
Then there is no better way to spend the last days of your trip to the KwaZulu Natal coast. Book for a comfortable stay at the Thonga Beach lodge to observe the beauty of the Indian Ocean.
- Discover the delights of Cape Town
- Take the cable car up Table Mountain
- Shop at the V&A Waterfront & Long Street
- Visit historical Robben Island
- Taste fantastic local wines in Franschhoek
- Drive around the scenic Cape Winelands
- Thrilling game sightings at Phinda private reserve
- Stay in the shade of an indigenous forest in glass-fronted suites
- Lounge on unspoilt, pristine beaches
- Swim, snorkel & dive in the Indian Ocean
- Go on turtle, whale & dolphin safaris
- Watch the sun set over Sibaya Lake
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Kwazulu-Natal, Cape Winelands, Cape Town
- 4 nights at Kensington Place
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas
- 1 night at Teremok Marine
- 3 nights at Phinda Forest Lodge
- 4 nights at Thonga Beach Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Arrive in the Mother City
- On your arrival at Cape Town International airport, reserve your ride to Higgovale, the city bowl in Cape Town, with city centers, Western chain stores, specialized shops, hotels, bars and theatres which has made it into a modern city. Enjoy your stay at the Kensington Place to rest and save time to explore the nightlife in the city.
Days 2 – 4
Experience the Rich Treasures of Cape Town
Plan your next three days carefully to visit many attraction points which the vibrant Cape Town has to offer. Visit the iconic V&A Waterfront, the city’s premier tourist spot – famous for its cultural and social context as well as for shopping and fine dining experience.
Take a tour in the exquisite Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Cape Peninsula, Cape Point or at the Boulders Beach. All of these tourist spots offer something unique to make your trip worth remembering.
Make your trip more exciting and adventurous by heading up to the Table Mountains. Marvel at its beauty and formation to allow you a spectacular view of the gorgeous city of Cape Town and its surrounding oceans. Visit the Robben Island to get a feel of the adrenalin rush with extreme water sports activities.
Even if all this is not enough, take a walk to witness the rich cultural diversity of the city through its cafes, restaurants and music spots and in the end, return to Kensington Place for a whiskey nightcap and be prepared for a whole new level of adventure tomorrow morning.
- 4 nights at Kensington Place on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas on a bed and breakfast basis
- 1 night at Teremok Marine on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Phinda Forest Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 4 nights at Thonga Beach Lodge on a full board basis
- 7 days car rental in Cape Town,9 days car rental in Durban
- Flight from Cape Town to Durban
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature