Our 6-day trip to South Africa’s Cape Town & Winelands features vacations at the O on Kloof Guest House, followed by a two-night stay at the Le Quartier Francais in the Franschhoek Valley.
Spend six days experiencing South Africa’s city life combined with a scenic view and premium wine tasting experience during this trip.
- Stay against the slopes of Table Mountain
- Watch the sun set over Camps Bay beach
- Enjoy incredible dining & shopping in Cape Town
- Take the cable car up Table Mountain
- Explore the scenic Cape Winelands
- Eat at award-winning restaurants
- Taste a wide range of quality local wines
- Stroll through the streets of elegant Franschhoek
- Stay in luxury, enjoying magnificent views
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Cape Winelands
- 3 nights at O on Kloof Boutique Hotel
- 2 nights at Le Quartier Francais
Day to day itinerary
- Your journey begins with your arrival in Cape Town.
- Your home for the next few days shall be the O on Kloof Guest House.
Situated in Bantry Bay and the very slopes of Signal Hill, your stay at this modern boutique hotels offers you breathtaking views combined with comfort. Enjoy a quick walk to Camp Bays and the sandy Clifton beaches or stay in and enjoy the many amenities being offered to you at your boutique hotel.
Make the most out of your time in the very lively Cape Town. Wake up bright and early, enjoy a scrumptious breakfast on your hotel patio and head out on a full-day tour of the great African Winelands.
Spend an entire day exploring the many wine estates that the region is home to. Head back to your hotel to take advantage of the many fine-dining options available to you in the vicinity. Enjoy a refreshing drink at your hotel’s bar or sign-up for a rejuvenating treatment at the hotel’s spa to truly relax away.
Next, you head to Le Quartier Francais, your home for the next two nights in the Franschhoek Valley.
Enjoy your stay in the valley; best known for its restaurants and picturesque views. Spend your time at the luxurious boutique hotel that offers carefully decorated rooms, a private cinema and three of the region’s best restaurants. Or, simply head out on a hike through the valley’s most possessed trails with an opportunity to enjoy fly fishing. Head back to your hotel to freshen up before heading out on a shopping spree combined with a delicious dinner and wine tasting.
Prepare to head back home as you return to the airport to catch your flight back home.
- 6 day car rental
- 3 nights at O on Kloof Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Private full day Cape Winelands tour
- 2 nights at Le Quartier Francais on a bed and breakfast basis
- International flights,Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature