This 11-day safari is set in private, fully serviced villas that suit groups and families, allowing you to explore South Africa’s best attractions at your own pace.
Blending plenty of rest and relaxation with hand-selected day tours, the itinerary takes in Cape Town, the Cape winelands and Big 5 game viewing in the greater Kruger National Park.
This dream vacation was designed to be tailored by an African Safari Expert to fit your preferences and interests.
- Private vacation villa accommodation throughout
- Taste vintages in the Cape Winelands
- Spot the Big 5 in the greater Kruger National Park
- Extremely luxurious & artfully decorated villas
- Ideal for multi-generational families
- Explore the heart of Cape Town
- Views of Table Mountain & Robben Island
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Cape Winelands, Kruger
- 4 nights at The One Above Penthouse
- 2 nights at La Residence Vineyard Suites
- 4 nights at Royal Malewane Africa House
Day to day itinerary
One Above Penthouse on the Waterfront, Cape Town
Central & stylish: This penthouse is part of One&Only Cape Town, which is set in the V&A Waterfront in the heart of the city. In addition to the One&Only’s excellent eateries (including Nobu Cape Town), spa and gym, you will be strolling distance from a great selection of restaurants and activities.
Your penthouse is completely private and secure with indoor and outdoor living areas – including a rooftop entertainment deck with views to take your breath away – and two swimming pools. A private chef and butler team make sure you have all the advantages of a private residence without any inconveniences.
On Day 2, we have included a must-do private flight by helicopter to Robben Island, which you circumnavigate from above before cutting across the bay to return along the scenic Blouberg coastline with a postcard-perfect view of Table Mountain.
La Residence Villa in Franschhoek, Cape Winelands
Scenic beauty: Comfortable and sophisticated, this villa is set on a wine and olive estate in the beautiful heart of Cape Town’s celebrated winelands. It is a real retreat from the busy-ness of daily life and ideal for your mid-vacation R&R. Soak up the sun poolside, stroll through the vineyards or explore the winelands – all at your own pace.
On Day 6, we have included a private chauffered Cape Winelands tour. The Cape’s wine estates are internationally admired and set in some of the most scenic countryside in the world: lush valleys bordered by picturesque mountains. Wine appreciation is a very individual thing, so we will tailor this tour to your personal preferences.
Africa House, Royal Malewane in Thornybush Game Reserve
Africa House is a gorgeous safari villa is in the heart of Thornybush Game Reserve, which is part of the greater Kruger National Park. This self-contained home-from-home celebrates Africa and features all the creature comforts you expect, set in one of Africa’s legendary Big 5 game reserves.
Spend your days game viewing in a private, guided safari vehicle or lounging beside your exclusive infinity pool. Sample the feast your chef whips up and de-stress with in-house wellness treatments – Africa House offers an exceptional experience, a perfect blend of safari thrills and first-class comfort.
All your road transfers are private and so is your charter flight to Thornybush Game Reserve, which connects directly out of Johannesburg via a commercial flight.
- 4 Nights at The One Above Penthouse including breakfast and selected beverages
- All road & air transfers,Robben Island Helicopter Tour
- 2 Nights at La Residence Villas including all meals and selected beverages
- 2 Nights at Royal Malewane Africa House including all meals and selected beverages
- Full day private Cape Winelands tour
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature