This 15-days trip lets you explore the beauty of Cape Town, Kruger, and Kalahari’s wildlife. Including exclusive and guided tours, high-class Big 5 view, Sabi sand’s private game reserves, and treat yourself to the finest wine.
Two nights luxurious stay at The Saxon in Johannesburg neighboring Kahalari Desert and magnificent red dunes alongside lush grasslands of Tswalu Game Reserve. Explore this wild beauty and Malori’s open beds, offering finest star-gazing beds during your four nights stay.
Fly to Cape Town and witness beautiful art pieces alongside wine surrounded by the beautiful Dutch architect. Your stay at the hotel, Cape Grace will allow you to experience Cape Town in its true essence.
Not to forget the added benefits which includes; spa treatments, fine dining experience, and world-famous wines.
Stay at a collection of best African lodges
A fantastic honeymoon or celebration holiday full of pampering
Search for the Big 5 in Sabi Sands
Discover the unique Kalahari & spend a night out under the stars at the Molori sleepout
Enjoy spa treatments & massages
Go on nature walks with experts
Explore vibrant Cape Town
Visit the endangered African penguin colony at Boulders Beach
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Kruger, Kalahari Namibia Kalahari Botswana Kalahari
4 nights at Dulini River Lodge, 2 nights at Saxon Hotel, Villas & Spa, 4 nights at The Motse at Tswalu, 4 nights at Cape Grace
Day to day itinerary
Sabi Sands and Big Leopards
- Your journey begins as you arrive at Johannesburg’s airport. Afterwards, you’ll head to Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve next to Kruger National Park. Your initial stay will be at Exeter River lodge – famous safari lodge hidden under a canopy of beautiful trees.
- Spend your next few days exploring African safari through guided game drives. Familiarize yourself with Sabi Sands and its famous Big 5 sightseeing. Enjoy delicious African meals next to the bonfire, where you get to exchange wildlife stories and learn a thing or two from local natives.
Saxon and Sandston Combo!
- After breakfast, you’ll leave the Sabi Sands behind and fly back to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg where you will be accommodated in the luxurious Saxon Hotel – where Nelson Mandela completed his autobiography. Sandton is considered as one of the wealthiest places in South Africa, make sure to explore it out completely.
- Once settled then enjoy soothing the in-house spa – best in Johannesburg.
- On Day 6, go on a guided tour of Newton, home to famous street art and Museum Africa. Explore mining district or get a top view from the tallest building in the continent – Carlton Tower.
Malori’s night view
- Time to say goodbye to the riches of Sandton and get ready to fly to Tswalu Game Reserve -premium private wilderness next to Vast Kalahari.
- Explore Kalahari’s gorgeous red dunes and see ancient Khoisan rock engravings. Tswalu is also home to some rare species of pangolin, aardvark, and sable antelope. Don’t forget to spend a night at Malori’s open sky, sleep-out deck and experience cosmos like never before.
Cape Town awaits you
- Say goodbye to Kalahari and hop on to a chartered flight from Tswalu to the south of Cape Town. Here you’ll stay at world-renown Cape Grace hotel offering wide-range of luxurious services.
- Cape Town is considered as the most beautiful city in South Africa famous for its art, wine, architect, and historic places. Get to the top of the Table Mountain in the cable car, visit the picturesque Cape Winelands, take a trip to Robben Island, or go sightseeing at Kirstenbosch National Gardens.
- For shopaholics do checkout Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, as it offers a variety of retail options along with vast Greenmarket Square for true African shopping experience. Dine in at top restaurants of the city or enjoy the sunset on a cruise boat.
Dankie and Totsiens Africa!
- You’ll be transferred to Cape Town International Airport from where you’ll head to your home.
4 Nights at Exeter River Lodge on fully inclusive basis,4 Nights at Motse Lodge at Tswalu on fully inclusive basis,4 Nights at the Cape Grace on bed and breakfast basis,Return flight from OR Tambo International Airport to Sabi Sands,Flight from Johannesburg to Motse Lodge,Flight from Motse Lodge to Cape Town,Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Cape Grace,2 Nights at The Saxon Boutique Hotel & Spa on bed and breakfast basis,Malori Star-bed Sleep Out experience
International flights,Airport taxes,All meals and drinks not specified,Tips and gratuities,Items of a personal nature