Embark on a 9-day self-drive adventure to Africa’s most exciting destinations. Your trip starts with your arrival at Tintswalo Safari Lodge where you enjoy a 3-day stay exploring Kruger and getting a taste of Africa’s thrilling wildlife.
Next, you head to the Exeter Dulini Private Game Lodge located within the legendary Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Spend your time in the region by going on action-packed game drives and guided walks.
Lastly, you drive to the Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge, with a chance to enjoy meals prepared at the world-renowned Oliver’s Restaurant and enjoy calming therapies at the lodge. Experience the picture-perfect landscapes of South Africa combined with its exciting wildlife on this trip.
- Go in search of Africa’s Big 5
- Study the Southern hemisphere constellations
- Admire the prolific bird life of the area
- Stay on the border of the Kruger National Park
- Enjoy professional spa treatments & massages
- Go on guided nature walks
- Stay on the banks of the Sabi River
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Kruger, Panorama Route
- 3 nights at Tintswalo Safari Lodge
- 3 nights at Dulini River Lodge
- 2 nights at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- Fly out from the Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport to Hoedspruit.
- Collect your rental car and head to the warm and inviting Tintswalo Safari Lodge located within the Manyeleti Game Reserve.
Enjoy your stay at this lodge and experience exclusive safaris with plenty of chances to spot the Big 5 along with other spectacles of Kruger’s rich and diverse wildlife. Head out on walking tour through the lush greenery of the park and witness the Southern Hemisphere constellations as seen by a Meade telescope.
- Drive yourself to the Exeter Dulini Private Game Lodge located within the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
Enjoy your stay at this comfortable abode and get yet another chance at experiencing the Big Five along with several other species of animals. Set-off on thrilling game drives and guided walks as you explore South Africa’s most beautiful landscapes and diverse wildlife. Looking for some time to relax? Unwind at the pool or sip delicious tea on the wooden deck of your lodge.
Spend your time in the region catching the sun and enjoying scrumptious meals freshly prepared by expert chefs.
- Bid farewell to the mystical Sabi Sands and drive yourself to the Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge.
Relax away at this Austrian-style lodge carefully located on the Panorama Route. Spend the remainder of your days in South Africa soaking in scenic views and by enjoying rejuvenating therapies at the Wellness and Beauty Clinic. Complete your experience by dining at the world-famous Oliver’s Restaurant as you devour mouth-watering dishes prepared by Oliver himself.
Conclude your journey as you drive to the Kruger Mpumalanga Airport. Drop-off your hired car at the airport and board your flight to Johannesburg.
- 3 nights at Tintswalo Safari Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Exeter River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- Flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Flight from Mpumalanga Airport to Johannesburg
- 9 day car rental
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature