Our 12-days journey through South Africa’s Kruger & Mozambique regions offers you an opportunity to experience life in South Africa on an exclusive self-drive adventure.
Pick up a vehicle of your desire following your arrival in Nelspruit. Drive all the way to Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. Fly out to Johannesburg and then Vilanculos and enjoy a helicopter ride to the beaches of Benguerra Island. Enjoy stopping over at luxurious lodges and hotels, munch on traditional meals and experience the scenic beauty and thrilling wildlife of South Africa.
- Unwind at 3 tranquil & relaxing spas
- Tour the stunning Panorama Route
- Enjoy an exclusive Big 5 Kruger safari
- Search for the leopards of Sabi Sands
- Sleep under stars in the Lions Sands Tree House
- Stay at Mozambique’s first eco-boutique retreat
- Snorkel & dive in Bazaruto’s tropical waters
- Watch a sunset from a traditional dhow
Type of Accommodation
Mozambique Bazaruto South Africa Kruger, Panorama Route
- 2 nights at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge
- 1 night at The Peech Hotel
- 5 nights at Azura Benguerra
Day to day itinerary
Your self-drive journey through some of the greatest destinations of South Africa begins with your arrival at to Nelspruit. From here, you collect your hired car and drive yourself to the warm and inviting Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge. Carefully located near the Panorama Route, the lodge offers an ideal safari experience and a relaxing stay.
Relax at the lodge, before you set off on an extraordinary trip to the God’s Window or the Blyde River Canyon. Or, simply stay back at the lodge and enjoy a game of golf at the White River Golf Course, followed by a trip to the spa.
Wake up feeling refreshed and head to the Lion Sands River Lodge located on the banks of the Sabie River in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, neighboring to the Kruger National Park. Make the most out of your stay at the lodge by experiencing best wildlife sightings.
Enjoying spotting an elephant or giraffe near your lodge, as you cool off at the swimming pool. Explore the diverse wildlife of South Africa by taking part in game-viewing activities and spotting the famous Big Five on your frequent game drives.
On your 6th day, you fly out from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to O. R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Collect your choice of hired car and head straight to the glamorous Peech Hotel located in Melrose. Relax away at the hotel as your enjoy gourmet lunches and dinners and sip delicious champagne at the hotel’s champagne bar.
Completing your experience in South Africa, on your 7th day, you drive back to the O. R. Tambo International Airport where you catch a flight to Vilanculos. From here, we take you on a very scenic helicopter flight to the Azura Lodge on the Benguerra Island. Experience the warm water of South Africa as you relax on the calming beaches of the island.
Prepare to say goodbye to South Africa, as you return to Johannesburg to head back home.
- 2 nights at Oliver’s Restaurant and Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 5 nights at Azura Benguerra on a fully inclusive basis
- 6 days car rental
- Flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Vilanculos
- Return helicopter flight from VIlanculos to Benguerra Island
- Flight from Vilanculos to Johannesburg
- 1 night at The Peech Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature