The exciting safari will leave you mesmerized as you explore the Hermanus and Plettenberg Bay for whale watching.
Cape Town is a vibrant city with diverse cultures, where you can escape from the usual lifestyle and visit vintage sites for a culturally enriching experience. The 10-day trip will take you to beautiful beaches, marvelous vineries, majestic mountains, and exciting game drives. You simply cannot have enough on this discovery trip where you explore all there is to offer in the region.
- Walk the vibrant streets of Cape Town
- Summit world-famous Table Mountain
- Go whale watching in season
- Drive along the scenic Garden Route
- Explore Plettenberg Bay’s marine life
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Whale Coast, Garden Route, Cape Town
- 3 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel
- 3 nights at The Marine Hermanus
- 3 nights at The Plettenberg
Day to day itinerary
Reaching Cape Town
- Arrival at Cape Town International Airport
- Collect your hire car
- Drive off to Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel (or ask for airport transfer)
- Cable car to Table Mountain
- Trip to Chapman’s Peak Drive
Explore the various adventurous spots and fine wine that is prepared in centuries old vineries.
Whale watching in Hermanus
Drive to the beautiful whale coast and check into The Marine for three nights of luxury stay. Located right at the coast, the hotel offers scenic views into the vast ocean and offers cruise to watch the southern whales that dwell the regions from June to December.
Driving to Plettenberg Bay
Drive towards the Plettenberg Bay and check in to The Plettenberg hotel, which is located in the vibrant seaside town. You can explore the sandy beaches for a relaxing experience and watch the gigantic whales from the shores. You can go on an exploration trip in the area that offers an elephant sanctuary, where you can walk along with elephants holding their trunks. There are many golf courses in the area for the sporty ones and you can also take brisk walks during the afternoon.
Going back home
Drive past the scenic Port Elizabeth, return your vehicle and head towards the airport to board your flight back home.
- 3 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at The Marine Hermanus on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at The Plettenberg on a bed and breakfast basis
- 10 day car rental
- Whale watching tour (seasonal from June to December)
- Dyer Island Cruise (seasonal from January to May)
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature