This 9-Days trip cover whole of Zambia’s most beautiful destinations. Explore South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi National Parks, and Victoria Falls.
This long safari starting from South Luangwa National Park to the Lower Zambezi Is action-packed and hold a bit of everything to excite its visitors.
As you get hold of wildlife experience prepare yourself for some adrenaline-boosting activities that await you at Victoria Falls.
- Stay at exclusive safari lodges
- Enjoy excellent game viewing & birding
- Canoe down the Lower Zambezi River
- Cast a line for the fighting tiger fish
- Marvel at the power of Victoria Falls
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls Zambia Victoria Falls, South Luangwa National Park, Lower Zambezi
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Puku Ridge
- 3 nights at Sausage Tree Camp
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
Day to day itinerary
Welcome to Zambia
After your arrival in Lusaka, you’ll fly to Mufwe where an open game-drive vehicle is ready to drop you to Puku Ridge Safari Game Lodge. During your two hours ride, you’ll witness a lot of wildlife as you move across South Luangwa National Park towards your lodge.
Puku’s diverse wildlife
Situated near South Luangwa National Park, Puku Safari Game Lodge is set in a beautiful background – renowned for its magnificent wildlife. The park has more than 50 different kinds of mammal species along with 400 different bird species. Apart from animals, this park also holds home to ancient plants and trees; there is something for everyone.
Explore Lower Zambezi
- Head back to Mfuwe Airport and fly to Lower Zambezi. From here, you’ll head to the distant part of the Lower Zambezi National Park and Tree camp.
- This park is a playground to different kinds of species; herds of elephant grouping up to 100 can be seen playing around Zambezi’s bank. Top sights include buffalos, lion, leopard, crocodile, and hippos.
- Apart from game drives and walking safaris, you can get a chance to catch some tigerfish alongside experts. Tigerfish is considered as to be most difficult to hook and known for giving a hard time.
Quality time in a treehouse
- A boat awaits you to take you back to the runway and fly to Livingstone and transported to Sussi and Chuma Safari Game Lodge.
- Spend your next two days in a lavish treehouse on the bank of Zambezi River on an all-inclusive
- As promised, last part of this trip is guaranteed to give you a much-needed adrenaline boost.
- Victoria Falls is home to topnotch whitewater rafting, canoe adventure, bungee jumping, and a helicopter Providing some of the most unbelievable views on earth.
- And if you’re not into adrenaline-pumping activities then hop on to guided game drives nearby Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, get along with natives and learn about Livingstone’s culture or lay down and cherish little moments on a sunset cruise.
Head back to Livingstone airport and fly towards home.
- 3 nights at Puku Ridge Safari Game Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Sausage Tree Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Sussi & Chuma on a fully inclusive basis
- Regional scheduled flights as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature