A seven night romantic trip to the Fundu Lagoon Resort on the Pemba Island situated off the north-coast of Zanzibar.
The heavily forested landscape of Pemba Island offers a glimpse into natural forestation, which has remained free from human alterations. The secluded location offers a convenient island life and remains free from overcrowded tourists.
The remote beach comforts all visitors with a warm embrace, which is only accessible via sea-transport.
The island offers a comprehensive beach experience where you can engage in various water sports such as snorkeling, scuba diving, canoeing, and calming dhow cruises. You can lazy around and take a walk under the soothing sun and cool breeze.
- Journey to an unspoiled & private bay
- Perfect for a special occassion
- Stay in gorgeous, rustic bungalows
- Enjoy romantic beachfront dinners
- Walk miles of white sandy beaches
- Indulge in a luxurious spa treatment
- Experience the snorkeling & sailing
- Explore one of the world’s top 5 dive sites
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania, Pemba Island, Zanzibar
- 7 nights at Fundu Lagoon
Day to day itinerary
Arrive on Pemba Island
- Speedboat transfer from Pemba Airport to Fundu Lagoon Resort.
Check into the Fundu Lagoon Resort where a hill facing room will be awaiting your arrival. The room has exceptional views that will inspire you to rush outside and explore the surroundings.
DAYS 2 – 7
Life on the Island
The best part about Fundu Lagoon resort is that it is located on a natural island without any human intervention to offer an authentic island experience. The luxurious experience will keep you relaxed, which makes it an ideal place to rid all the stress.
You can explore the beaches and the island according to your will. You do not need to run on a schedule, but there are tons of activities waiting for you. Pemba is among the top five diving centers where you can access the PADI resort diving center, which is fully equipped and offers multiple activities such as waterskiing, snorkeling, wake boarding, and kayaking.
Other water-based sports and activities are on offer such as kayaking and snorkeling, catamaran charters and traditional dhow sailing trips.
You can also explore deep-sea fishing for a truly remarkable experience. The Ngezi forest is in close proximity and you can hike to explore the natural wilderness of the region.
Back to Home
After a refreshing experience, you will be transferred to the Pemba Airport to board your flight back to home.
- 7 nights at Fundu Lagoon on a fully inclusive basis,
- Return road and speedboat transfers from Chake Chake Airport to Fundu Lagoon
- International flights,
- Airport taxes,
- All meals and drinks not specified,
- Tips and gratuities,
- Items of a personal nature