The Singita brand is synonymous with luxury accommodation, fine dining and prime game viewing experiences in exclusive African wilderness destinations. This package puts together five wonderful days at two of Singita’s award-winning lodges.Your adventure begins at the founding Singita Ebony Lodge, positioned on the banks of the Sand River in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve.
You’ll be heading out on exciting morning and late afternoon/early evening Big 5 game drives or guided walking safaris before returning to the lodge for a pampering massage and excellent, candlelit cuisine.Next, you’ll take a short flight and transfer to Singita Sweni Lodge in the Lebombo Concession, an exclusive-use area within the Kruger National Park. Here you’ll enjoy more spectacular game viewing as well as more sedate activities such as wine tasting and spa treatments.
- Stay at two award-winning safari lodges
- Perfect for a sublime honeymooners
- Sensational game viewing in two very unique reserves
- Enjoy fantastic food & wine pairings, safari-style
- Pamper yourself with massages & spa treatments at the amazing safari spas
- Singita’s guides are reknowned for their expertise & passion
- Enjoy some of Africa’s best leopard sightings
- Tick off dozens of bird species
- Combine with Cape Town for a perfect holiday
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Kruger
- 2 nights at Singita Ebony Lodge
- 2 nights at Singita Sweni Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Arrive in the Sabi Sands
From Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport you’ll catch a flight to the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, bordering the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
Continue to Singita Ebony, a luxurious contemporary safari lodge in the heart of the reserve, and enjoy your first animal sightings along the way. Settle in once you have arrived and take stock of your new surroundings. If there’s time, you can head out on your first afternoon game drive.
Experience a luxury Big 5 safari
Spend your time at Singita Ebony game viewing, relaxing and discovering the secrets of this unique environment.
It’s classic Big 5 country and it’s not unusual for guests to see all the members of this sought-after club in the space of a day or two – even leopards, normally the most elusive of the Big 5.
Your days here will start early with coffee and a light breakfast before you head out on a morning game drive with a knowledgable guide and tracker. Then you’ll return to camp for a leisurely brunch and spend the early afternoon at your own leisure; relax beside the pool, sunbathe on a deck chair or enjoy a pampering treatment in the Spa – your personal butler is always on hand to see you have everything that you want.
Set off in the late afternoon for another game drive and sunset drinks in the bush, after which you’ll return to camp via a spotlit night drive with exciting opportunities to see nocturnal wildlife.Finish off the day with a gourmet dinner paired with exceptional South African wines.
Discover the Kruger at Sweni
This morning you will transfer to the Singita airstrip to catch a short flight across the Sabi Sands and into the Kruger National Park. You’ll land at the Singita Lebombo and Sweni airstrip in the Nwanesti Concession, whereupon you’ll be transferred to Singita Sweni.
This secluded and lavish lodge is constructed almost entirely of glass and provides exceptional views of the Sweni River. Head off on early morning, afternoon and night game drives to experience more exceptional wildlife viewing in this exclusive-use Kruger National Park conservation area.
Say goodbye to Singita
This morning you will enjoy a final breakfast and perhaps a last game drive before you transfer to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport and catch a flight back to OR Tambo Airport for your outbound flight back home.
- 2 Nights at Singita Ebony Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Singita Sweni Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Shared light aircraft flight between Singita Ebony and Singita Sweni
- Shared light aircraft flight from OR Tambo International Airport to Singita Sabi Sands
- Shared light aircraft flight from Singita Kruger National Park to OR Tambo International Airport
- International flights,Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature