Starting from Singita Boulders Lodge, this 12-day expedition moves to Zimbawe and ends at the Indian Oceans tropical beaches on a private island with fun filled activities.
The two former are epic and globally renowned Safari locations offering you Big-5 viewing, while the latter are filled with water sports and other activities. Find a lot of leopards in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve during your stay at Singita Boulders Lodge while you encounter the rare black rhino during your stay at Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve in Zimbawe.
Spend your last days snorkeling, fishing, diving, getting spa treatments or relaxing at your hospitable hotel. This trip will leave you and your partner dazzled.
- An outstanding bush & beach journey
- See the famous Sabi Sands’ leopards
- Spot Malilangwe’s rare black rhino
- Encounter the Big 5 & African raptors
- Fine dining & sumptuous settings throughout
- Experience a quintessential tropical island
- Step out of your chic villa onto a pristine beach
- Snorkel & dive the Bazaruto Archipelago reefs
- Private butler service & seafood feasts
Type of Accommodation
Mozambique Bazaruto Zimbabwe South Africa Kruger
- 2 nights at Singita Boulders Lodge
- 4 nights at Singita Pamushana Lodge
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- 4 nights at Azura Benguerra
Day to day itinerary
Exploring Sabi Sands from Singita
- Arrival at Johannesburg International Airport
- Charter flight to Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve
- Short Game Drive with guide to Singita Boulders Lodge
- Two nights stay at Lodge
This is the place to witness the free roaming game. This private lodge formerly being the house of Singita’s owner is now turned into an exquisite luxurious lodge that cares, protects, and pampers you throughout your stay while giving you game viewing and safari adventures of a lifetime.
With great African textures, architecture, and design on the outside and modern, comfortable, classic setting on the inside, this lodge has all the qualities of an epic farmhouse while still providing you the environment of the wild. You have expert guides who take you on wildlife safaris and game viewing adventures to provide for an epic adventure. It is very common to see the Big 5 here including lions and a large quantity of leopards. Nights skies are filled with stars under which you are served an extraordinary dinner that leaves you speechless.
Exploring Malilangwe from Singita
- Breakfast at Singita Boulders Lodge
- Short Game Drive to Airstrip
- Chartered Flight to Johannesburg’s International Airport
- Flight to Zimbabwe
- Road trip to Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve
- Three night stay at Singita Pamushana Lodge
Malilangwe has loads of wildlife including the sable antelope, black rhino and the rare roan. What you get here are African raptors in 14 species, if you are interested in birdwatching this is the place to be and of course the Big 5! Your expert guides and drivers take you to see the areas rich in game and apart from animals you get to see over African San rock art which is over 2000 years old.
Your base has a golf course of 9-holes nearby and you the water holds Bream and Tiger Fish, which if you want a break from the usual safari activities you can fish for. Suites are luxurious, holding fireplaces that are double-sided, fantasy like scenery which gets better from the pool plunge and private decks.
While the exterior is as African traditions, the interiors are comfortable and superb with a wine cellar, library, yoga room and spa adding a modern charm to this wonderful wildlife adventure.
Fairlawns and their Style
- Checkout from Singita Pamushana Lodge
- Morning Game Drive from Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve to airstrip
- Flight to Johannesburg
- Road trip to Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
- One night stay
The most famous thing in this hotel is its spa which has won awards, next is its restaurant and terrace that are worth endorsing. What you get here is a night life like no other. If you enjoy evenings in the city, Johannesburg has the best to offer you in its evenings.
The Paradise at Azura
- Checkout Post breakfast from Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
- Drive to the international Airport
- Flight to Vilanculos in Mozambique
- Helicopter ride upon landing to Benguerra Island
- Transfer to Azura Botique Hotel
You have just entered heaven in this remote, private, unspoiled island with white sand on its beaches and warm waters that give an aquamarine color. Your next 4 days and nights are spent enjoying the beach life, spa girls giving relaxing massages, snorkeling or scuba diving, water sports, and relaxing on the beach.
The star filled skies at night are a remarkable experience and the food is just yum. The hotel rooms are big with bedrooms having king size beds which have cotton linen from Egypt, beautiful looking bathrooms and to top it all twin outdoor showers. When you walk out of your villa, there is beach everywhere.
Taking Back Memories
- Helicopter transfer back to coastal town
- Drive to Johannesburg’s International Airport
- Flight back home
Photographs are all that remain in the end, be it of predators of the forest or nature, and be it your adventure on the beach or of your partner under the romantic light of the stars. These are all the things we are left with, to cherish them for the times to come, recalling one of the most romantic experiences as
- 2 Nights at Singita Boulders Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 4 Nights at Singita Pamushana Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 1 Night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 4 Nights at Azura Benguerra on fully inclusive basis
- Shared light aircraft return flights from OR Tambo International Airport to Singita Boulders and Singita Pamushana Lodges
- Return transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Vilanculos
- Return helicopter transfer from Vilanculos to Azura Benguerra
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature