- Your journey begins as you fly out of Johannesburg to the Dulini Lodge located in Sabi Sand’s Game Reserve, neighboring South Africa’s most significant Kruger National Park. Make close encounter with the Big 5 during your 4×4 game drives. Spend your leisure time indulging in mesmerizing views from your lodge, enjoy authentic African cuisine with flawless service.
- Once satisfied with Sabi Sand get back to O.R. Tambo International Airport and fly to The Residence Boutique Hotel. This elegant and classy hotel is one of its kind.
- Now head to Pemba from where you take a scenic helicopter ride to Azura – a peaceful tropical location part of Mozambique’s amazing Quirimbas Archipelago. This vast paradise host several soft-sand beaches and various opportunities for diving enthusiasts who can explore vibrant coral reefs occupied by a fascinating range of marine life.
- Ranger & tracker guided 4×4 safaris
- Personal butler
- Reliable leopard sightings
- Off-road Big 5 game viewing
- Sea-facing villa on private island
- Excellent diving
Type of Accommodation
Mozambique Bazaruto, Quirimbas South Africa Johannesburg, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger Private Reserves, Kruger
- 3 nights at Dulini Private Game Lodge
- 1 night at The Residence Johannesburg
- 7 nights at Azura @ Quilalea Private Island
Day to day itinerary
Explore the wilderness
- Fly to Dulini Lodge in Sabi Sand Game reserve from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Once arrived you’ll be accompanied by your game ranger taking you on the instant wild drive. Dulini lodge is settled near Mabrak River – considered as South Africa’s most-exclusive private reserve.
- Your game drives will be scheduled twice a day, guided by experts; which will allow you to explore every bit of the wilderness meanwhile a private butler will delicately meet all your personal needs during your excursion.
Brief stay at The Residence
- Now you’ll fly from Dulini back to O.R. Tambo International Airport from where you’ll be transferred to The Residence Boutique Hotel – located in the neighborhood of Houghton also known as Mandela’s hometown.
- For your overnight stay, this hotel offers more than enough. Enjoy yourself at lavish lounges alongside some fine wine. Have some quality time in dedicate spa area enabling a view of the lovely manicured garden.
Get hold of a unique marine experience
- Time to fly to Pemba from where you’ll take a helicopter ride to Azura –exclusive beach resort set on Private Island in Mozambique’s Quirimbas.
- As you, step outside of your private sea-front villa, you’ll be welcomed by dozens of tiny hermit crabs sprinting between the edge of the warm water and their homes in the sand.
- Go on snorkeling straight from your villa or explore beautiful coral reef along with turtles and fish unique to this island through day and night guide scuba diving.
- If you want to stay above water then deep-sea fishing, ocean ride, and kayaking will provide you with an unforgettable experience.
- As you head back to the villa, expert Michelin chefs will be ready to serve you with unique beach barbeques dishes as you fit your toes-in-the-sand and enjoy the beautiful sea view.
See you soon Mozambique!
It’s time to say goodbye as you fly back to O.R Tambo Airport and onto towards your flight home.
- 3 Nights at Dulini Private Game Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Pemba
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Sabi Sands in a small aircraft
- Return road transfer from O.R. Tambo International Airport to The Residence
- Return helicopter transfer from Pemba to Azura @ Quilalea
- 7 Nights at Azura @ Quilalea Private Island on fully inclusive basis
- 1 Night at The Residence Johannesburg on bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature