This 13-day safari vacation has all elements of extraordinary adventure starting at Londolozi Pioneer Camp for sighting the Big 5 in the wildlife, then moving to Zambia right next to the Victoria Falls and going through loads of fun filled adventure activities.
Starting the next expedition in Lower Zambezi National Park which has all elements of vehicle, on feet and water safari and concluding this epic tour in Chinzombo Camp which is an out of the world experience in the wild at South Luangwa National Park. All the places provide you with lavish housing and hospitable staff, available to fulfill all your needs and wants.
- Some of the best luxury accommodation
- Excellent Big 5 game viewing
- Day & night game drives
- Private plunge pools
- Canoeing & guided safari walks
- Helicopter flight over Victoria Falls
- Special photography hides
- Secluded honeymoon suites
- Family-friendly accommodation
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls Zambia Victoria Falls, South Luangwa National Park, Lower Zambezi South Africa Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger Private Reserves, Kruger
- 4 nights at Londolozi Pioneer Camp
- 2 nights at Royal Livingstone by Anantara
- 3 nights at Chiawa Camp
- 3 nights at Chinzombo
Day to day itinerary
Hello South Africa!
- Arriving at Johannesburg International Airport
- Chartered flight to Londolozi
- Drive to Londolozi Pioneers Camp
- Four night stay at Camp
Once settled down in this extraordinary suite you receive elegant, lavish and stylish treatment from both the staff and the area which will boost you up for your game drives. When you set out on your game drives specifically during late afternoons, you get to see a massive number of birds and animals and the Big 5 are popular to be seen later. You get to see lazy leopards and roaring lions with much to explore alongside your expert guides and trackers. The camp staff treats you with brilliant breakfast and an exquisite dinner under the stars while lunches are filling and afternoons are slow as African afternoons are meant to rest.
- Wrap up after brunch
- Driving back to the airstrip
- Chartered plane to Livingstone, Zambia
- Drive to Royal Livingstone Hotel
- Two nights stay at hotel
Oh the Victoria Falls, known as the Smoke that Thunders, with sprays that can be seen from miles and the sound of it that is deafening, and you get to see the spring rising from the valley after hitting its edges.
Your luxurious stay is on the banks of Zambezi River connecting the Victoria Falls. Activities here include the sunset cruise on a transparent fiber canoe, gliding across the river, bungee jumping and watching animals drink water from the river. You get to see Hippos, African Fish Eagles, and the Pel’s Fishing Owl. Exploring this wild waterfall along with its magical aura and the animals dependent on this water is a must have experience.
The Lower Zambezi
- Checkout Royal Livingstone Hotel
- Drive to the airport
- Flight to Zambezi Valley air strip
- Game Drive to Chiawa Camp
- Two nights stay at camp
This place is a heaven for wildlife lovers. The main building opening up to the river ahead is bordered by the forest. This place offers a variety of wild activities including, canoeing, walks with a professional guide, boating to experience the Zambezi Valley and animals all around you, some of who may visit you at your doorstep in fact.
The detailed game drives are educational as they not only share about the animals like impala, kudu, zebra and giraffe in the herbivorous category, followed by carnivores from the Big Cats family and hyenas, but also about plants and vegetation used for edible and medical purposes and the special kind of flora around. It is a unique experience from walks discovering animal trails to the vehicles moving for you to see the animals themselves, there is much of the river to explore as well as lives of all species depend on it especially the hippos, crocodiles and elephants. With various bird species also present here, this place is bound to leave a magical impact on you.
The South Luangwa
- Wrap up at Chiawa Camp
- Drive back to the airstrip
- Flight to Mfuwe
- Landing at South Luangwa National Park outskirts
- Game Drive with guide to Chinzombo
It is a whole new level of experience of South Luangwa Bush-Camp when you are in Chinzombo. Your luxurious lodge has adopted new technologies and has tried their best to be environmentally friendly to protect the wildlife around them. The modern culture in the wild is a unique experience that you will receive. Hippos in the water, monkeys on the trees and leopards far ahead hiding in the bush are common animals to be seen here. Your expert guide will educate you about the secrets of the ecosystem and how this wonderland of nature works. There is much jungle life for you to experience while returning back to a lavish resting spot.
- Wrap up at Chinzombo
- Drive back to Mfuwe
- Flight back to Lusaka
- Leaving for home
Oh the incredible adventure is ending, and during its last minutes, you will definitely feel the desire to stay back as you look back upon your days with the wild of Africa, you realize there is so much you have accomplished and so much more that you could have. We, too, wish the same every time, but you do have a bulk load of tales to share with your friends and people you are to meet when you get back home.
- 4 Nights at Londolozi Pioneer Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Road transfers as per the itinerary
- Flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Livingstone Airport,30 minute Scenic helicopter flight whilst in Zambia
- 3 Nights at Chiawa Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Chinzombo on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at The Royal Livingstone on bed and breakfast basis
- Shared light aircraft flights as per the itinerary
- Selected park and conservation fees and levies
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature