Witness Kenya’s most talked about game-viewing destinations combined with a relaxing time and the beach as you and your beloved escapes from your daily routines.
Our 13-day trip best suited for honeymooners and those looking to spend a relaxing time reconnecting with their loved ones; the trip offers a unique combination of scenic views of Kenya with relaxation alongside the warm waters and sparkling sands of Kenya’s pearly beaches.
Enjoy your stay at some of Kenya’s most luxurious accommodations and experience world-class game viewing throughout your trip from Nairobi, from where you head down to the Masai Mara and Samburu, and conclude your trip by relaxing at Kenya’s beautiful coast.
- Incredible views of the Masai Mara
- Great Wildebeest Migration viewing in season
- Private beach bliss at Alfajiri Beach Villa
- Ideal for bush & beach honeymoon
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Diani, Kenya Beaches, Samburu, Msambweni, Masai Mara
- 1 night at Hemingways Nairobi
- 4 nights at Angama Mara
Day to day itinerary
Your calming vacation with your loved ones starts at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Here are some of the highlights of your first two days:
- From the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you are driven-down to Hemingways Nairobi, a classic lodge located in the upscale neighborhood of Karen – best known for its scenic views of the Ngong Hills.
- Enjoy a game drive in the Nairobi National Park, where you can spot wild giraffes and take pictures with modern-day skyscrapers in your background.
- Pay a visit to the Karen Blixen Museum and witness the life of the author of Out of Africa.
- Prepare yourself for the journey that lies ahead by enjoying a delicious meal prepared by a Michelin-starred chef and relax away in your Deluxe Room before you head off to the Wilson Airport to continue your trip.
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city as you head to Kenya’s best game viewing sites in Samburu. Fall in love again with the scenic views surrounded by African wildlife and picturesque landscapes views of Mount Kenya from the mountains of the Kalama Conservancy You will move to the luxurious Saruni Samburu Lodge where you will reside for the next days of your trip.
Head off to Saruni Mara Lodge and hold on tight to your sweetheart as you witness the world-famous annual migration of the wildebeest. If witnessing some of the great wonders of wildlife was not enough for your adventurous spine, enjoy the ancient sites and experience an up-close and amazing view of the Big Five while heading to the Saruni Mara to relax.
Head down to the Alfajiri Beach Villa to spending a calming time with your partner. Breathe in the clean air and absorb the tranquil views of the Indian Ocean. Enjoy exclusive massages, delicious seafood, and thrilling water sports, or you can take a trip to the Shimba Hills to witness forest elephants, as you continue to spend quality time with your partner.
On your last day, bid farewell to very accommodating Alfajiri Beach Villa and the glorious Indian Ocean, as you head back to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi.
- 11 nights accommodation
- Inter-camp flights and transfers
- Selected conservation and park fees
- Meet and greet at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport upon arrival
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature