This 9-Days trip covers the whole of Tanzania’s beautiful wildlife destinations. Visit Lake Manyara, the Ngorongoro Crater, and the fabled Serengeti.
Start with Manyara’s flashy flamingos and tree-hopping lions then move on to the Natural wonder of Ngorongoro and end your tour with Serengeti’s magnificent wildlife.
- Tanzania’s top safari destinations
- Excellent year-round game viewing
- Recommended as a migration safari
- Fly-in itinerary & superb lodges
- Ideal for honeymoon or celebrations
Type of Accommodation
Tanzania Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, Lake Manyara
- 1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
- 2 nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
- 2 nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- 3 nights at Serengeti Under Canvas
Day to day itinerary
Start your journey with Tanzania’s famous coffee
Your adventure begins as you arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport, from there you’ll be transported to Arusha Coffee Lodge – set on a beautiful coffee plantation. Sip your coffee while watching beautiful Mount Meru from your lodge. Visit Arusha’s nearby marketplaces or relax in lovely gardens.
Something for everyone
- After a pleasant breakfast, proceed to the airport from where a charter plane will fly you to Manyara. After reaching your destination, a guide will take you to Lake Manyara Tree Lodge.This lodge is the only one at Manyara National Park and offers a unique
- During your game drives, witness Manyara’s amusing diversity of natural habitats. Here, you get to see flamboyance of flamingos and other water birds – a heaven for bird lovers. Open savannah calls for a large population of elephants, giraffe, buffalo, and Manyara’s famous climbing lions.
Witness the natural wonder
- After a pleasant breakfast, a 4×4 vehicle will transfer you to Ngorongoro Crater – considered as one of the best wildlife destination. This crater is world’s largest intact caldera.
- Once settled in at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge you will find yourself in another word. Covered in mist this lodge will provide you with views of most specular scenery in the world.
- Behold to witness all wildlife in one go as your game drive beings you’ll see Big 5, wildebeest, zebra, hyena, gazelle, elephants, hippos, and flamingos.
- After an adventurous day of the long game drive when you head back to lodge, you will have access to all the facilities to help you unwind and once again enjoy spectacular views from your place.
Experience wildlife like never before
- Say goodbye to this beautiful caldera and fly to Serengeti – famous for its wild migration catering over a million wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle.
- Your mobile camp is situated next to the migration path under canvas. This traditional and comfortable lodge will provide you with some magnificent views of Big 5.
- As time passes by you will get to see why Tanzania is considered as Africa’s best safari destination.
- Explore wildlife like never before – hop on to guided game drives, air balloon ride, and nature walks.
- As you journey ends at Serengeti, you will see wildlife with entirely different perspective.
End of an epic adventure
Capture all those memories and say goodbye to Serengeti as your beautiful tour ends. It is time to fly home.
- Meet and Greet service at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Scheduled flights as specified in the itinerary including applicable taxes
- Scheduled road transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Park fees
- 1 Night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Serengeti Under Canvas on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature