Our 5-day trip to the romantic Victoria Falls in Livingstone followed by an adventure to the Chobe National Park promises a wonderful time away from home.
The trip features a stay at the Sussia & Chuma Lodge where you get to experience fun-filled activities before heading off to the Chobe Chilwero lodge, a sanctuary that offers views of the Chobe River combined with some of the best safari adventures in South Africa.
- Stay at the heart of big game country
- Enjoy all-inclusive stays at amazing lodges
- Spend 2 nights in a luxury treehouse
- Go on a guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Visit a local village in Zambia
- Feast on gourmet cuisine at Chobe Chilwero
- Go on a Chobe River boat safari
- Enjoy sensational dry season game viewing
- Experience phenomenal bird watching
- Ideal for honeymoons & romantic getaways
Type of Accommodation
Zambia Victoria Falls Botswana Chobe
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
Day to day itinerary
- Arrive at the Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport, in Livingstone.
- Our representative will meet you and will take you to the Sussia & Chuma Lodge, your home for the next few days.
Located on the very banks of the glorious Zambezi River, your stay at the lodge offers you and your sweetheart a comfortable and romantic time. Spend two nights at this warm and cozy lodge inspired by the concept of an intimate treehouse and truly connect with the bounties of nature.
Enjoy picturesque views of the flowing river, and wake up to the sounds of the great African wildlife.
Spend an afternoon by the romantic Victoria Falls as you and your beloved soak in the beauty of Africa. Explore the rich and diverse wildlife that inhabits the region as you go out on thrilling game drives and elephants-back safaris. Take advantage of the wide range of activities being offered during your stay at the Sussia & Chama and enjoy white-water rafting and bungee jumping activities along with rejuvenating treatments at the lodge’s spa.
- Set-off on a road journey followed by a quick boat ride that leaves you across the border of Botswana.
- Enjoy a short drive through the local village of Kasane and arrive at the Chobe Chilwero Lodge, a comfortable lodge that offers breathtaking views of the Chobe River Floodplains.
Unpack and freshen up at your comfortable lodge and enjoy scrumptious meals before heading out on your adventure. Experience South Africa’s untouched beauty and best game-viewing opportunities as you head out on a safari in a 4×4 vehicle.
Look out for the Big Five along with other African classics such as you spend your time enjoying game drives, guided walks, and safari cruises during your time in Botswana.
Prepare to head back home as you make your way to the Kasane Airport to board on your flight home.
- 2 nights at Sussi & Chuma on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Chobe Chilwero on fully inclusive basis
- Transfer from Livingstone Airport to Sussi & Chuma
- Transfer from Chobe Chilwero to Kasane Airport
- Transfer from Sussi & Chuma to Chobe Chilwero
- International flights
- Airport taxes,All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature