We have planned your 15 days vacation keeping in mind the preferences so that you can enjoy immense game drives in Botswana and then heading off to an amazing romantic getaway on a private island in Mozambique.
Your thrilling experience will start at a well-designed lodge with a view of the Chobe River, a top habitation for elephants. Later, your day will be busy in game viewing and bird watching while exploring the distinguished Moremi Game Reserve and Okavango Delta via a canoe or motorboat. Lastly, you will spend a whole week at Mozambique’s Azura Quilalea Private Island at a romantic villa where you can relax on the beach or snorkel in coral reefs.
- Cruise down the legendary Chobe River
- Spot Botswana’s huge elephant herds
- Enjoy an Okavango Delta eco-friendly camp
- Enjoy Indian Ocean seclusion in the Quirimbas Archipelago
- Snorkel off magnificent coral reefs
- Indulge in private, romantic beach dinners
Type of Accommodation
Mozambique Quirimbas Botswana Okavango Delta, Chobe
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Baines’ Camp
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Chief’s Camp
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- 7 nights at Azura @ Quilalea Private Island
Day to day itinerary
Arrive in Botswana
After landing in Kasane, we will transfer you by a short-chartered flight to Chobe Chilwero Lodge, known as Botswana’s most sensual and elegant lodges to offer a grand safari experience.
Explore Chobe National Park
The second day, you will be taken on exhilarating game drives to get an eyeful of Chobe’s species like elephants, buffalos, lions, antelopes, and giraffes. We will take you on a motorboat ride on the Chobe River, to give you a different experience to game viewing, as you can also see crocodiles and hippos.
Explore the Okavango Delta
Your scheduled charter flight will take you to Baines’ Camp where you will spend two nights in the world’s biggest inland delta. We will take you on 4X4 game drives to explore the region’s wildlife. Later, a guided nature walk followed by a canoe and motorboat trip for the experience to see the marine wildlife.
Explore more of the Okavango Delta
You’ll be flown to Chief’s Island where you will spend the next two nights at Chief’s Camp. You’ll find an abundance of wildlife like the rare white rhino, lions, cheetahs, and leopards when you go on your game drives. You can also spend your day on a canoe trip along the Delta and look out over the beautiful surroundings.
Spend a night in Johannesburg
Catch you scheduled charter flight back to Maun where you will meet your connecting flight to Johannesburg. On arrival, we will take you to Fairlawns Boutique Hotel where you can set off to explore the exciting city.
Enjoy the ultimate paradise escape
It’s time to jet off to your private island. Catch your flight to Pemba in tropical northern Mozambique. You will take your chartered flight to Azura Quilalea Private Island, and your stay will be at a luxurious villa where you’ll spend the upcoming seven nights in this private heaven of crystal-clear waters and unbelievable coral reefs. You can snorkel and scuba dive in the coral reef and enjoy other water activities like windsurfing, water skiing, and sea kayaking.
Return to Johannesburg
Enjoy your last walk on the beach before catching your charter flight to Pemba, from where you will catch your flight to Johannesburg.
- 2 nights at Chobe Chilwero on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Baines’ Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Chief’s Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 7 Nights at Azura @ Quilalea on fully inclusive basis
- Flight as specified in the itinerary
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature