This 13-day trip includes everything that will make you enjoy the serene beauty of South Africa’s Cape Town.
It has all the ingredients that can spice up a perfect honeymoon trip for couples. From the amazing Victoria Falls till the exotic island of Zambezi River, you will get to experience everything that makes your journey as beautiful as it could be, being with your beloved partner.
- Tours of Cape Town & the Winelands
- Superb desert & delta game viewing
- Day & night game drives
- Guided walks, boating & canoeing
- Victoria Falls adventure activities
Type of Accommodation
Zimbabwe Victoria Falls Zambia Zambezi River, Victoria Falls South Africa Cape Town, Kalahari Botswana Makgadikgadi, Okavango Delta, Kalahari, Chobe
- 4 nights at Welgelegen Guest House
- 2 nights at Islands of Siankaba
- 2 nights at Leroo La Tau
- 2 nights at Camp Moremi
- 2 nights at Chobe Game Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- You will be welcomed in the Mother City of South Africa, at the Cape Town International Airport from where you will head towards your residence for the trip, the Welgelegen Guest House.
- This exotic guest house is situated in the colorful and lively Kloof Street where you have numerous options of visiting exquisite restaurants, bars, and art galleries at a convenient distance.
- Guesthouse staff has a notoriety for flawless administration, and it gloats an extensive variety of well-being and excellence treatments, including relaxing massage therapies and flight-recuperation bundles to enable you to restore energy from tiring excusrions of the day.
- On day 2, after having a crave-filling breakfast, you leave on a guided visit to investigate the Cape Landmass.
- After discovering the Cape Landmass, you will return to the vibrant city of Cape Town.
- Today you will visit the vineyards of Cape Town.
- You will be leaving after your breakfast to explore the beautiful sceneries of Cape Town’s ever famous vineyards and will taste the finest vines.
- Following the two activity-pressed days, you might need to start your day with a protein-packed breakfast and plan the day ahead.
- You may ask your hosts to show you one of Cape Town’s best islands – The Robben Island, where you can enjoy local cultural events.
- If you are moving in peak summer, you will also love to experience the paradise of Clifton and Camps Bay.
- Here in the V & A Waterfront, you can find the best shops for buying stuff that you like.
- Say goodbye to the Mother City as you travel to O.R. Tambo Worldwide Air terminal in Johannesburg for a flight to Livingstone in Zambia, where the Islands of Siankaba will be your resident for two evenings.
- Spend a relaxing evening beside the Zambezi River.
- The amazing sight of Victoria Falls will be something you will not wish to miss.
- After an adventurous visit to Victoria Falls, you will return to your lodge where you will have a calm and peaceful dinner in dim lights.
- After leaving from Zambezi and Zambia, you will be driven across the border in Botswana.
- After you cross the border, you will be taken to the world famous Chobe National Park.
- The May-October season will be a wise choice for the visit as you see many animals wandering along the banks of Chobe River especially the elephants.
- You will be accommodated in the Chobe Game Lodge.
- After you settle down in the lodge, you will choose to have a thrilling game drive that will include lions, buffalos, and elephants to excite your sight.
- You can also enjoy another water activity in the Chobe River, the sunset cruise ride in which you can enjoy beautiful views of coral sunsets.
- After you return to the lodge, you will enjoy a drink near the fireplace to warm up yourself.
- After enjoying a morning safari ride in the Chobe National Park, you will spend your time watching the cubs of cheetahs playing in joy. After that, you will fly to Okavango Delta, where you will be staying in the Camp Moremi. Our trained local guide will meet you there to take your trip ahead for the day.
- If you carefully look around you will find herds of hippos, elephants, giraffe buffalos and also clusters of crocodiles freely roaming in their habitats.
- After you refresh yourself in your romantic suite, you will be served with a delicious evening tea.
- You can also enjoy an exhilarating motorboat ride in the Okavango Delta.
- You will see reed frogs sitting on beautiful water lilies as you drive across the Okavango Delta.
- You will reach Maun early in the morning today where you will be greeted and transferred to a chartered flight that takes you to Leroo La Tau Camp which is situated beside the banks of Boteti River.
- This enchanting and comfortable lodge is placed on the edge of the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park that is one of Botswana’s wild Kalahari Desert locations.
- You will be settling down into a comfortable and spacious tented suite for your first afternoon.
- This area is famous for large concentrations of zebras and some other predators.
- Your guide will serve you with tasty sundowner drinks along with a few snacks to treat your appetite.
- You can continue the game drive in the evening with a spotlight with you to look out for the nightly animals as they can be only seen in the night.
Farewell to Africa
- Today would be your last day of the South African adventure.
- You will fly back to Johannesburg and then will go back to your home from here.
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Full day Cape Highlights Tour
- Full day Cape Winelands Tour
- 4 Nights at Welgelegen Guest House on bed and breakfast basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Flight from Maun to Johannesburg
- Flight from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- 2 Nights at Islands of Siankaba on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Leroo La Tau on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Camp Moremi on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Chobe Game Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature