Our 10-day trip to South Africa’s Cape Town and Kruger promises a romantic time to you and your beloved.
The trip features a stay at South Africa’s most luxurious hotels such as the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town and the Fairlawns Boutique Hotel in Johannesburg and the award-winning Singita Ebony Lodge; combined with a rail adventure on the exclusive Rovos Rail train. Explore South Africa’s untouched landscapes and diverse wildlife as you and your sweetheart head off on a journey of a lifetime.
- Stay in the heart of Cape Town, at the renowned Belmond Mount Nelson
- View Table Mountain from the hotel’s garden
- Taste fine wines & explore the Cape
- Enjoy the world’s most luxurious train
- Spot the Big 5 in a private Kruger reserve
- Search for the famous leopards of Sabi Sands
- Stay in one of Africa’s most beautiful camps
- Indulge in a moonlit bush dinner
Type of Accommodation
South Africa Cape Town, Kruger
- 3 nights at Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel
- 2 nights at Rovos Rail 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- 3 nights at Singita Ebony Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- Arrive in Cape Town.
- Head to the luxurious Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel located in the heart of the hustle and bustle of the city.
Spend three nights enjoying the very lively city of Cape Town. Enjoy all the many activities that Cape Town has to offer. Choose from spending time at the beaches, spotting penguins at the Boulders beach, or paying a visit to the V & A Waterfront; best known for its cinemas, restaurants and night clubs.
- Arrive at the Cape Town Station to board your exclusive Rovos Rail train.
- Experience the luxurious suites that the train features as you travel to Pretoria.
- Head to the observation cart to soak in the magnificent views of Africa’s greatest landscapes and enjoy delicious meals at the train’s dining cart.
- Upon your arrival in Pretoria, transfer to the elite Fairlawns Boutique Hotel.
Located in a very posh neighborhood of Johannesburg, your stay at the hotel is marked by well-manicured gardens, swimming pools and in-house health and spa facilities.
Spend the next three nights surrounded by the great African wilderness as you check-in at the world-renowned Singita Ebony Lodge located within the lush green Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve.
Take advantage of excellent game-viewing opportunities and head out on morning and evening game drives. Spot South Africa’s famous Big 5 as you come across large herds of elephants and buffaloes that inhabit the region. Enjoy fun-filled activities such as guided nature walks, mountain bike rides, romantic dinner under the starry skies and a visit to the local villages.
Prepare to head back as you fly back to Johannesburg to catch your connecting flight home.
- 3 nights at Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights on the Rovos Rail from Cape Town to Pretoria on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Singita Ebony Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel
- Transfer from Mount Nelson to Cape Town Station
- Transfer from Pretoria to Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Transfer from Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa to OR Tambo International Airport
- Return air charter from OR Tambo International Airport to the Sabi Sands
- Transfer from Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel to Cape Town Rovos Rail station
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature