This 13-day trip will give you the most exotic experience where you experience only the best of Africa in every way.
The comprehensive trip is designed to give you a real adventure for a romantic start to your love life. Explore exquisite sites and go on extensive big 5 game viewing for memorable start to your wedding. Visit the romantic Victoria Falls which proudly spreads across approximately 2 kilometers.
Enjoy extensive watersports and explore the Zambezi rivers on the Royal Chundu.
- Stay in a trendy, well-located Cape Town boutique hotel
- Lounge on beautiful city beaches
- Visit the endangered Africa penguins at Boulders Beach
- Search for the Big 5 at Sabi Sands
- Enjoy the magnificent Victoria Falls
Type of Accommodation
Zambia Victoria Falls South Africa Cape Town, Kruger
- 4 nights at Kensington Place
- 3 nights at Singita Ebony Lodge
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- 2 nights at Royal Livingstone by Anantara
- 2 nights at Royal Chundu
Day to day itinerary
Arrive in Cape Town
- Arrival at Cape Town International Airport
- Collect hire car
- Drive on to Kensington Place Hotel (4 nights)
Enjoy magnificent views as you drive on to Kensington Place into the Table Mountains region. Take a cable car to Table Mountains, enjoy majestic views of the city, and return to your comfortable suite to refresh your energy.
Cape Town Exploration
Enjoy quality time in Cape Town as you explore the sandy beaches with your loved one or go shopping in one of the many malls. Visit the local museum to gain insights on the country’s cultural heritage and visit the Botanical Gardens for a romantic getaway in the ‘Mother Land’.
Big 5 Safaris
- Transfer to Cape Town International Airport
- Flight to Kruger Airport
- Transfer to Singita Ebony Lodge
Start by exploring the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve for a first look at African safari. You can head to Kruger National Park for an extensive adventure into the wildlife of Africa where you can see the famous big 5. There are multiple game drives each day for a comprehensive experience and you can relax upon your return in the pool or take a massage treatment on your private deck.
Trip to Johannesburg
- Transfer to Kruger Airport
- Flight to Johannesburg
- Transfer to Fairlawns Hotel
Spend an elegant stay at the luxurious Farilawns hotel and enjoy fine dining in one of the many iconic restaurants.
Romantic Victoria Falls
- Checkout from Fairlawns Hotel
- Transfer to O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Flight to Livingstone International Airport, Zambia
- Airport transfer to The Royal Livingstone Hotel
Lodge at one of the best hotels in the region that has all the luxury amenities. Explore the Zambezi River and go white-water rafting with your loved one for a memorable experience. Visit the majestic Victoria Falls and take the perfect photograph that will forever remain your most cherished memory. Go on elephant-back safaris in the Victoria Falls National Park or take a bungee jump from the Victoria Bridge for an adventurous getaway.
Zambezi River Exploration
- Checkout from The Royal Livingstone Hotel
- Transfer to Royal Chundu Lodge
Explore the blissful Zambezi River where you can cruise adjacent to hundreds of lazy hippos resting near the riverbanks. Enjoy a grand high-tea on deck followed by a gourmet dinner under the starry sky for a perfect romantic evening.
After an exclusive and eventful trip, you will be escorted to Johannesburg International Airport to board your flight back home.
- 3 Nights at Singita Ebony Lodge a fully inclusive basis
- 4 Nights at Kensington Place on a bed and breakfast basis
- 5 days Car rental in Johannesburg
- Flight from Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Return transfers from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Singita Ebony Lodge
- Flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Johannesburg
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Return transfers from Livingstone Airport to The Royal Livingstone
- 2 Nights at The Royal Livingstone on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights at Royal Chundu a fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature