Enjoy classic African safari in Botswana for an exclusive yet short experience. The Chobe National Park and Okavango Delta are some of the most prestigious places for a compelling safari experience.
This short trip will take you on game drives in these famous conservatory areas where you can view the big 5 and various other ferocious animals for a thrilling endeavor. The two conservatory areas are renowned for their enriched game drive experience that will keep you wanting for more. Stay in a real camping scenario that will give you an authentic adventure experience in Botswana’s wilderness.
The package will give you a lifetime experience where you explore the rivers and canals in canoes and motorboats.
- Combine 2 of Botswana’s premier safari destinations
- Enjoy sensational game viewing throughout
- Camp in style at Savute under Canvas
- Search for Savute’s legendary predators
- Enjoy up-close elephant sightings
- Explore the Okavango Delta waters by canoe, 4X4 & boat
- Tick off dozens of bird species each day
- Go on guided walks & night drives at Sandibe
Type of Accommodation
Botswana Okavango Delta, Savuti, Chobe
- 2 nights at Savute Under Canvas
- 3 nights at Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Chobe River Exploration
- Arrive in Botswana
- Transfer to Savute Camps
Live the adventure as you lodge in comfortable Savute camps in the Chobe National Park region for an authentic exposure into the wilderness. The camps have all the necessary amenities and offer real delicacies made from the freshest ingredients. Go an enthusiastic elephant watch or conflicts between hyenas as well as a range of other ferocious predators. Botswana is among the favorite spots for game viewing in the Southern region of Africa. If you travel around summer time, you can witness the great zebra migrations that includes hundreds and thousands of zebras crossing the territory.
Exploring Okavango Delta
- Air transfer from Chobe to Okavango Delta
- Transfer to Sandibe Lodge (three nights)
The lodge is located on the banks of southern delta that offers scenic views into the vast lands. The amenities at the lodge are plentiful and you can enjoy game drives, bird watching, or simply relax by the pool. You can also go on exciting night drives for a unique safari experience into the wilderness of Okavango Delta National Park.
Returning from Botswana
On the last day, you will enjoy a delicious breakfast at Okavango Delta and will be escorted to Maun Town from where you will board your flight back home.
- 2 Nights at Savute Under Canvas on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Shared inter-camp light aircraft flights
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature