Experience the enchanted wilderness of Botswana with our fly-in safari. We offer a four night stay package, where travelers get to spend their time in two extravagant tented camps for spectacular game viewing.
During this trip, you will stay at the Belmond Khwai River Lodge and Okavango Delta. The location is majestic set on a private venue that joins with the Moremi Game Reserve, before experiencing the Chobe National Park’s Savute region that has immense value for those who understand safari and the beauty of game viewing.
The package also includes a stopover at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel. A luxury urban hotel that is situated in heart of Johannesburg’s northern suburbs. Experience safari with utmost convenience and indulge in fine dining and shopping to leverage the most out of your trip.
- Combine 2 of Botswana’s prime game viewing destinations
- Enjoy day & night game drives
- Spot animals from your private deck at Belmond Khwai River Lodge
- Enjoy a ‘Naturally Wild’ aromatherapy treatment
- Marvel at huge numbers of elephants in Savute
- Great bird watching at both camps
Type of Accommodation
Botswana Okavango Delta, Savuti, Chobe
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- 2 nights at Belmond Khwai River Lodge
- 2 nights at Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge
Day to day itinerary
- Your safari tour will start in Johannesburg.
- Transfer to the Fairlawns Boutique Hotel for a one night.
- Indulge in decadent breakfast at the facility,
Johannesburg is known for its luxury lifestyle with the finest restaurants, designers and world-class shopping experience. Embrace the city life in all its zeal during your stay at Johannesburg.
Fly To Northern Moremi
- After breakfast, transfer to the Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport in a chauffeur driven limousine.
- Take your flight to Botswana.
- Upon reaching Botswana, you will be transferred to Belmond Khwai River Lodge.
The Belmond Khwai River Lodge is a miraculous camp that is overlooking the floodplains of Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve.
The area is also known for its wildlife. You will be enthralled to see elephants pass by or hunting their prey on the camp’s floodplains. From the camps, you can experience the beauty of game viewing comfortably from your deck.
- During the trip, the morning and afternoon game drives will take you to the safari to experience the action live. You can also experience night drives in the private concession of the lodge.
Other than that, you can be close to nature at Belmond Khwai River Lodge by enjoying the “Naturally Wild” aromatherapy treatment within the comfort of your tent.
Lookout For The Herds Of Elephants at Savute
- Upon spending two nights at the Belmond Khwai River Lodge, you will be transferred in an aircraft at the Belmond Savute Elephant Camp. Here you get to experience the Chobe National Park’s Savute region.
Savute or Savuti is at the heart of Chobe, where the big game viewing experience takes place. The camp site is just a few meters away from the waterhole that is pure joy for those who want to experience dry season game viewing. Here, you will get up close with elephants, and other predators like the hyena and lion. The region is also known for its cheetah, wild dog and leopards.
- Here you will spend two nights at the tented camps, where you can swim and relax with amazing afternoon and morning game drives.
It is important to note that there is a major difference between wet summer seasons, and Savute’s dry winter. You can contact us for further information.
Fly back to Johannesburg
- You will leave Botswana and transfer to Maun airport.
- From here, take a flight to Johannesburg where the trip will successfully end.
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Belmond Khwai River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Belmond Savute Elephant Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- Return transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Maun
- Inter-camp transfers
- International flights,Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature