Skip the hustle and bustle and head to the remote locations of Kruger and Mozambique. Our 12-day trip to the African lands of Kruger & Mozambique feature thrilling safaris with plenty of opportunities to spot the Big Five along with several other African classics.
Enjoy your stay at the Singita Lebombo or the Singita Sweni lodge during your time at the Kruger National Park. Explore Africa’s wilderness whilst enjoying some of the greatest amenities offered by the award-winning lodge. Next, we take you to the luxe the Saxon Boutique Hotel where you spend a day before making your way to your beach resort in Mozambique. Experience best game-viewing, scenic landscapes, adventurous activities and a relaxing time by the shore.
- An outstanding bush & beach journey
- In the game-rich Kruger National Park
- Encounter the Big 5 & African raptors
- Fine dining & an exceptional wine cellar
- Superb spa treatments & sophisticated decor
- Experience a quintessential tropical island
- Step out of your villa onto a private beach
- Snorkel, dive, sail & fish the Archipelago
Type of Accommodation
Mozambique Quirimbas South Africa Kruger
- 4 nights at Singita Lebombo Lodge
- 1 night at Saxon Hotel
- Villas & Spa
- 6 nights at Azura @ Quilalea Private Island
Day to day itinerary
- Arrive at the O.R. Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg.
- Board on a charter plane and fly out to the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
Experience Africa’s thrilling wildlife that Kruger is home to. While, your short drive from the airstrip offers you a taste of the abundant game-viewing opportunities, however, there is so much to explore during your time in this region.
Arrive at either the Singita Lebombo or the Singita Sweni lodge (depending upon whichever is included in your package). Spend time relaxing at the lodge and head out on your very first game drive lead by a professional guide and tracker. Spot Africa’s famous Big Five and experience Africa’s most diverse and beautiful bird-life.
Start-off each day bright and early and enjoy early morning game-drives followed by scrumptious breakfast at the lodge.
Experience the beauty of nature as you enjoy guided bush walks and spend time relaxing at your lodge located amidst the wilderness.
- On your 5th day, you make your way to Johannesburg.
- Enjoy a morning game-drive and head back to the airstrip to catch your flight to Johannesburg.
- Upon your arrival, you will be transported to the luxurious The Saxon Boutique Hotel.
Complete with 10 acres of lush green garden, your stay at the hotel offers you a relaxing time. Spend your day in Johannesburg listening to live music at the Piano Lounge, enjoy looking at Dean Simon’s original sketches, indulge in a rejuvenating massage at the spa and devour a meal prepared by a member of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs at the Saxon.
- Fly out from Johannesburg to the coastal town of Pemba on the magnificent Mozambique coast.
- Travel up north to the Quirimbas Archipelago on a helicopter.
- Arrive at Azura, Quilalea a luxurious beach resort set by the balmy beaches that offer breathtaking views of the crystal-clear waters.
Enjoy your stay at the exclusive resort as you sip on cool drinks and relax under the sun. Soak in beautiful views of the ocean or dive into the water and indulge in fun-filled water sports activities such as snorkeling to experience spotting whales, dolphins, turtles and hundreds of different species of fish. If you are up for some more adventure, head out to explore the region and spot samango monkeys, coconut crabs, butterflies and up to hundred different species of birds.
Prepare to head back home as you are transported back to the Pemba Island following a transfer to the Johannesburg International Airport to catch your connecting flight home
- 4 nights at Singita Lebombo on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at The Saxon Boutique Hotel & Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- 6 nights at Azura @ Quilalea Private Island on a fully inclusive basis
- Return scheduled light aircraft transfer from Johannesburg to Singita Lebombo
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Pemba
- Return helicopter transfer from Pemba to Quilalea
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature