In this 11-day safari, you experience the most beautiful game viewing destinations in Botswana, including Linyanti, Kalahari Jewel, and Okavango Delta. Before getting into the wild, this trip initiates from the ever loud Victoria Falls, which in itself is a natural wonder.
You are provided with a private guide throughout your trip, with all logistics taken care of for you to focus your time on your adventure. The tour also comprises of charter air transfer, so you do not consume yourself much in travel and can be present at the moment from the very beginning.
With fully equipped and elite service at your lodges, you are provided with absolute comfort everywhere. You get to be in the wild and blend in with the environment without having to compromise on your comfort.
- Private guide throughout the trip
- Incredible game viewing & birding
- Game drives, walks & boat safaris
- Luxury camping in private concessions
- Full-day game drives with picnics
- Ideal for wildlife photographers
Type of Accommodation
Zambia Victoria Falls Botswana Linyanti, Okavango Delta, Chobe
- 1 night at Toka Leya
- 3 nights at Linyanti Tented Camp 3 nights at Gomoti Tented Camp
- 3 nights at Xigera Camp
Day to day itinerary
- Arrival in Livingstone, Zambia
- Transfer to Victoria Falls
- Travel Upstream to Toka Leya
- One night stay at Toka Leya
Toka Leya camps are set on the Zambezi River Bank, overlooking the incredible Victoria Falls. Also known as the smoke that thunders, the falls are surely a natural wonder and an international attraction.
This is your first adventure getting used to the wild as the camps are in a vicinity where wildlife is common. Impala and warthogs are common to be seen from your campsite at the river banks. The main attraction here is the rumbling fall itself, and a guided tour of the falls is a must.
A Linyanti adventure
- Checkout Toka Leya
- Drive to Livingstone Airport
- Short flight to Kasane, Botswana
- Game drive to Linyanti Concession
- Three night stay at Linyanti Tented Camps
Kasane is where you start off your adventure in, that too on a boat cruise and a river safari on the wonderful Chobe River. You find antelopes and elephants here that come by to the river for water and of course the hippos and crocodiles inside the water. On your game drives, you will explore, herds of buffaloes, zebras, and giraffes along with their predators and members of the big cats family the leopards, cheetahs, and lions.
- Checkout Linyanti Tented Camps
- Light aircraft flight to Okavango Delta
- Transfer to Gomoti Tented Camp, Santawini Concession
- Three nights stay at Gomoti Tented Camp
The Okavango Delta has amazing floodplains which are home to, buffaloes, elephants, roans, sable antelopes, red lechwe, and impalas. The Delta is composed of forests where live the dangerous predators. Big cats along with hyenas and the rare wild dog are found within these forests. The Okavango Delta has many treasures of safaris to offer for those who want to explore, from game drives, walking safaris, night drives and guided nature walks, there is much to explore about nature with your professional guide.
- Checkout Gomoti Tented Camp
- Transfer to airstrip
- Flight to Delta’s Western Wetlands
- Transfer to Xigera Camp
- Three nights stay at Xigera Camp
The island on which your camp is located has amazing waterway animal species, the ones you have not encountered as yet. Pel’s fishing owl and sitatunga antelope are the top of the list animals, while hippos and elephants are also encountered near the water.
You have an amazing option to take a motorboat safari or cruise in the traditional canoe. You will also encounter small animals like reed frogs on the river banks. This place will be a heaven for birdwatchers as the species here are vast and unique.
Farewell to Africa
- Checkout Xigera Camp
- Transfer to airstrip
- Light aircraft fight to Maun Airport
- Journey back home
It’s time to say goodbye to Africa. The journey comes to an end here and the rivers, woods and floodplains are left behind. The canoe rides are over and encountering magnificent beasts of the wild will not be common elsewhere apart from Africa. We hope you enjoy this trip as much as we enjoy taking you through it.
- National Park fees
- Scheduled activities as specified
- All internal charters on a seat-rate basis
- Road transfers as specified
- 10 nights accommodation
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature