Discover Namibia’s world of breath-taking mountains, extensive grasslands, and never-ending dunes with our expert guide. View on 4×4 transfers, game drives and guided nature walks.
Try our mouth-watering seafood on a beach picnic while aweing at the marine life. Travel onwards to Skeleton Coast to witness shipwrecks, old ruins and plants you’ve never seen before. Once you reach the plains of Damaraland, discover a completely new set of savannah desert animals you’ve never seen in real life.
- Walk the red dunes of Sossusvlei
- Marine safari in Swakopmund
- See the wrecks of the Skeleton Coast
- Explore remote Damaraland
- Fascinating desert wildlife
- Rhino tracking safari
- Two scenic air transfers
Type of Accommodation
Namibia Swakopmund, Sossusvlei
- 2 nights at Kulala Desert Lodge
- 2 nights at Hansa Hotel
- 1 night at Terrace Bay Camp
- 2 nights at Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
- 2 nights at Desert Rhino Camp
Day to day itinerary
Red Dunes of Sossusvlei
Your morning will begin with our guide taking you to red dunes of Sossusvlei, making sure to pass through the rugged Khomas Hochland Mountains.
You will stay at Kulala Desert Lodge near Namib-Naukluft Park where you can go for game drives, nature walks, bird watching, or take a hot-air balloon ride. If you want the full experience of Namibia’s International Dark Sky Reserve, your private bed can be made on the rooftop for a night under the sky.
Swakopmund & Sandwich Harbour
Spend a day sightseeing in Swakopmund – a city found between a desert and see. The next day, board a boat cruise travelling the Atlantic Ocean to observe sea animals. Later, go on a 4×4 tour of Sandwich Bay the dunes field in and 4×4 game drive to the Kuiseb River and finishing the day with a picnic of oysters and wine.
See the Shipwrecks of Skeleton Coast
Get ready to start your day travelling along the coast to witness several shipwrecks, colonies at Wlotzkasbaken and Toscanini’s mesmerizing mining ruins and ending at Terrace Bay Lodge inside Skeleton Coast National Park.
Desert-adapted Wildlife of Damaraland
Tour the wildlife of Damaraland’s and Kaokoveld’s landscape of desert wildlife. In the afternoon, you will reach Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp positioned inside Palmwag Concession, known for its relaxing suites with cordiality. We have also planned track on game drives and guided nature walks for you.
Track Rare Desert Rhino
Head off on game drives or walks to Desert Rhino Camp, known for its preservation of rare black rhinoceros, where you will appreciate the landscape of uncommon plants and widespread of scarce animals.
Fly to Windhoek
Time to head back home by taking a flight to Windhoek and landing at Hosea Kutako International Airport for your onward flight.
- 2 Nights at Kulala Desert Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Lodge/Camp activities as specified in the itinerary
- 2 Nights at Hansa Hotel on dinner, bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Night at Terrace Bay Camp on dinner, bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Hoanib Skeleton Coast on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Deset Rhino Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Marine boat excursion and desert adventure
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature