Gain insight into the immense Namibian landscapes as you travel to the coastal town of Swakopmund, make a stopover at the prehistoric Damaraland and spend two glorious days admiring the wildlife in Etosha.
Afterwards, take a cruise to the West Coast. Spend and observe the wondrous oceanic life before ending your excursion in Ongava Private Game Reserve. The highpoint of your tour will be the exploration of Etosha National Park.
- Guided, Northern Namibia road safari
- Diverse landscapes
- See the Big 5 in Etosha
- Spot desert elephants in Damaraland
- Enjoy a private visit to Sossusvlei
- Visit a World Heritage Site
- See the sunrise over the Namib Desert
Type of Accommodation
Namibia Etosha, Swakopmund, Damaraland
- 2 nights at Kulala Adventurer Camp 2 nights at Hansa Hotel
- 3 nights at Damaraland Adventurer Camp
- 2 nights at Andersson’s Camp
Day to day itinerary
Discover the Sossusvlei desert region
Once you have arrived, your thrilling journey will start with a relaxing drive to Sossusvlei which will awestruck you as you make your way through Khomas Hochland Mountains.
Your two night will be spent at Kulala Adventurer Camp near Namib-Naukluft National Park, where we have planned your day with activities like day and night drives, guided walks, early morning ballooning, horse riding and quad biking.
Explore the coast of Swakopmund
Start the day early for a drive through the Kuiseb Canyon towards the gravel plains of Walvis Bay until you reach Swakopmund, a town situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and the Namib Desert.
Devote the next day traversing the ocean and admire the abundant marine life on a cruise. The next stop will be Oyster Platforms where you will climb the lighthouse at Pelican Point and gape at the astounding birdlife around you. Your stay will be at Hansa Hotel.
Spot the Desert Elephant in Damaraland
Your adventure continues north to the Brandberg Mountains where you will be served lunch at Ugab Save the Rhino Trust Camp, known for its largest reserve of black rhinos.
Your day’s planned activities will consist of nature walks, mountain biking, exploring the rock engravings at the World Heritage Site of Twyfelfontein, and going on night nature drives to catch sight of wildlife including black rhinos, zebra, kudu, giraffe, gemsbok, springbok and desert elephants in the olden lands of Damaraland.
Experience the wildlife of the Etosha National Park
You will be taken for night drives and walks to Andersson’s Camp to Ongava Game Reserve that has the largest salt pan in the world. You will also find the utmost wildlife density here in Namibia which will help you in searching for the Big 5.
Returning to Windhoek
Say your goodbyes as you return to Windhoek for its time to head back home.
- National Park fees,Scheduled activities
- 2 nights at Kulala Adventurer Camp on Fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Hansa Hotel on Full board basis (Excludes Dinner on 2nd night)
- 3 nights at Damaraland Adventurer Camp on Fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Andersson’s Camp on Fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature