The ten-day expedition involves discovery of three of Namibia’s most iconic reserves through lodging at three different and highly exclusive camps. You will begin the adventure from the Kulala Desert Lodge in Namibia where you will be enjoying the exploration of this place by foot, on the vehicle or on a hot air balloon.
Next is going to be the Rhino Camp from where you will have the opportunity to witness desert-adapted rhinos along with other animals of the region. Your final adventure will begin with the Andersson’s Camp in the Ongava Reserve, near the Etosha National Park.
- Incredible scenery in world’s oldest desert
- Roof-top, open-air beds
- Excellent game viewing
- Game drives & guided safari walks
- Quad biking & hot-air ballooning
- Small & intimate lodges
- View desert-adapted black rhino
- Visit Dune 45
Type of Accommodation
Namibia Etosha, Sossusvlei
- 3 nights at Kulala Desert Lodge
- 3 nights at Desert Rhino Camp
- 3 nights at Andersson’s Camp
Day to day itinerary
- You will arrive at the Windhoek International Airport where you will be met and transferred to a charter plane by our representative.
- The flight will take you to Sossusvlei.
- After your landing, a guide will meet you and take you to Kulala Desert Lodge.
- Explore your beautiful suite with its stunning architecture along with the roof sleeping deck where you can visualize yourself lying beneath the shimmering sky.
- Soak yourself in the swimming pool to release the tiredness of your journey and do not miss to enjoy a delicious high tea while your guide briefs you about the forthcoming schedule of activities.
- You will love to begin your afternoon adventure with an open safari while you fascinate yourself with the incredible wildlife.
- You will be rising early for the next few days in Kulala Desert Lodge as you treat yourself to delicious breakfasts and head towards discovering the region.
- Do not miss viewing the dawn in the Sossusvlei as this is going to be the best views you have ever captured in life.
- Hot air balloon will be the right decision to view all the amazing scenery while you slowly drift over the ancient land.
- After your morning activity, you will have your brunch and then leave Kulala Desert Lodge and move towards the Desert Rhino Camp through a charter flight.
- You will be met by your guide at the airstrip who will take you for your first game drive of the day.
- After settling down, you would have a high tea while your guide briefs you about the afternoon plans.
- This area is the scene of a superb preservation example of overcoming adversity that screens the extraordinarily desert-adapted dark rhino.
- You will leave the Desert Rhino Camp today and take your flight to the Ongava Reserve which is situated along the iconic Etosha National Park.
- You will be sent to the Andersson’s Camp through a short game drive where you will settle down and plan your afternoon activities.
- Have a sundowner with a picturesque backdrop and avail an opportunity to sit and relax.
- You will return to the camp and will look out for the animals which glow in the dark, carefully using the spotlight to spot them.
- On day ten you will be leaving Namibia with all the beautiful memories of adventure and thrill with you to your home.
- You will be flying to Windhoek from the airstrip and from there you will proceed with your onward travel arrangements.
- 3 Nights at Kulala Desert Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Park fees and entrance fees,Laundry services
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Taxes and levies
- Shared light aircraft flights as specified in the itinerary
- 3 Nights at Desert Rhino Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Andersson’s Camp on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature