Namibia is a country filled with lots of hidden surprises yet to be discovered. Well-known for the mysterious ‘fairy circles,’ Big Game hunting and acclaimed Etosha National Park. The best way to explore this mesmerizing country is by flying above the region. We have arranged chartered flights for you to take you to all the pre-decided destinations.
Your first stop will be Etosha for a big game. Then a flight to the Marianfluss Valley, land of the mysterious ‘fairy circles.’ Your Namibian adventure will end in Kaokoveld, known specifically for tracking desert-adapted animals.
Perfect for those who enjoy getting off the beaten track or who are seeking solitude on their safari, Namibia is a gift for people who like isolation and peace, and for those who like to appreciate its wide open spaces and immense landscapes quietly.
- Visit the Himba people
- See the ‘fairy circles’ of Marianfluss
- Exciting game drives in Etosha National Park
- Germany-meets-Africa in Swakopmund
- Ancient San rock art at Twyfelfontein
Type of Accommodation
Namibia Etosha, Windhoek, Damaraland, Sossusvlei
- 2 nights at Onguma The Fort
- 2 nights at Okahirongo River Camp
- 2 nights at Okahirongo Elephant Lodge
- 1 night at Mowani Mountain Camp
- 2 nights at Sossusvlei Desert Lodge
Day to day itinerary
Big game thrills in Etosha
Upon arrival in Namibia, we will greet and transfer you to Windhoek Eros Airport for a quick flight to Etosha National Park where you will stay at Onguma – The Fort. We will take you to Etosha on a guided half-day excursion and exciting night drives where you will discover several species of marvelous birds and mammals you’ve never seen before.
Fairy circles in the sand
Your next stop will be the magical place of Marianfluss Valley hill of The Okahirongo River Camp. Take a hike and learn all about the culture and ways of the Himba village or go on a walking safari and be completely captivated in the valley of Marianfluss searching for ‘fairy circles.’
Uncover the Kaokoveld
Get ready for your next stop of the adventure as we will fly you to north-western Namibia where you will spend your next two days at the pleasant Okahirongo Elephant Lodge. This lodge got its name for providing the best of elephant tracking experience.
The place of god
An appetizing breakfast will be ready for you when you land in Damaraland and arrive at Mowani Mountain Camp. Mowani means ‘the place of god,’ which you will understand why when you get there. Enjoy a refreshing drink in their pool deck that is cushioned between boulders.
Later on, take a trip to discover the ancient rock engravings of Twyfelfontein. End your day with a scrupulous dinner and a tranquil night’s sleep in your East African style luxury tent.
Unwind in Sossusvlei
A chartered flight will be waiting to take you to Swakopmund for lunch and then to Namib-Naukluft Reserve where you will stay at Sossusvlei Desert Lodge The next day; we will take you on an expedition to explore the unique wilderness of Namib-Naukluft’s luscious plains and breathtaking mountains.
After you have had your delicious breakfast, you will be taken to the airstrip for your flight back home.
- 2 nights accommodation on fully inclusive basis
- 7 nights accommodation on full board basis
- All scheduled activities at the lodges
- House wines, soft drinks and beer at Onguma, Okahirongo and Mowani
- All drinks at Wolwedans (except imported spirits and vintage wines)
- Relevant airport and airstrip transfers,Charter costs, pilot accommodation, overnight and meals,VAT and Tourism Levy
- Lunch in Swakopmund
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature