Start your trip from the capital of Windhoek to the well-known Namib Desert where we plan to take you on game drives in the Kulala Wilderness Reserve and an exploration of dune fields of the Sossusvlei region.
Here onwards, you’ll go on a trip to the Atlantic coast where the first stop will be Walvis Bay to view the flamingos. We have planned a range of exciting adventures on the dunes or boat rides to coastline.
Your trip won’t be complete without a visit to Damaraland, the acclaimed Etosha National Park where you will be surrounded by mountains, grasslands and gravel plains filled with desert-adapted animals. The highlight of your trip will be a rhino-tracking excursion.
- Self-drive your way across Namibia
- Stay in lovely lodges in great locations
- See the sunrise over Sossusvlei dunes
- Explore a private Namib wildlife reserve
- Enjoy adventure sports in Swakopmund
- See huge flamingo flocks & a seal colony
- Track black rhinos in Damaraland
- Search for desert-adapted elephants
- Go on thrilling game drives in Etosha
Type of Accommodation
Namibia Etosha, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Sossusvlei
- 3 nights at Kulala Desert Lodge
- 2 nights at Swakopmund Guesthouse
- 3 nights at Desert Rhino Camp
- 3 nights at Andersson’s Camp
Day to day itinerary
Arrive in the Namib Desert
We will arrange a pickup for you when you arrive at Windhoek International Airport and your adventurous journey will start from Kulala Desert Lodge, a reserved Kulala Wilderness Reserve in Namib Desert where you can view high dunes.
Climb the World’s Largest Sand Dunes
The next two days, you are free to explore Kulala Wilderness Reserve as you wish. We have arranged guided game drives and nature walks over the Sossusvlei dunes. Our professional guide will tell you all that you need to know about the Namib Desert and the life of its animals and plants.
Experience Adventure at Swakopmund
Next stop on the agenda we have planned for you is the clear, blue Atlantic Ocean where you can sand board, paraglide and sky dive over the dunes. On the way, we will stop at Walvis Bay and visit its lagoon to watch flamingos. You will be spending your nights at The Swakopmund Guesthouse.
Go Rhino Tracking in Damaraland
The next few days, you will be taken to Cape Cross so you can view the biggest fur seal colony in Southern Africa. Afterwards, a drive through the country to Palmwag Concession.
Explore Desert Rhino Camp in Damaraland for a delightful rhino-tracking expedition. You will also get to see other desert and wildlife animals.
Explore the Renowned Etosha National Park
Next pit stop of your trip will be Ongava Private Game Reserve where you will receive game viewing opportunities and a safari experience. You will stay at Andersson’s Camp near Etosha National Park that is famous for its game viewing experience of wide range savannah animals.
Ending Your Tour in Windhoek
After breakfast, we will drive you back to Windhoek where you can catch your plane back home.
- 3 Nights at Kulala Desert Lodge on dinner, bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Swakopmund Guesthouse on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights at Desert Rhino Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Andersson’s Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 12 Days car rental
- Selected taxes and levies
- Selected park fees and entrance fees
- Shared light aircraft flights as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature