- Your 12-day journey begins at Tintswalo Safari Lodge along with a cozy stay on a private concession next to Kruger National Park. Get ready for a unique safari experience with well-lit night terrain guided by professionals to ensure a safe journey.
- Next comes the extravagant night at The Residence in Johannesburg followed by a private stay in a plush villa on the Seychellois island, where you can enjoy snorkeling, kayak ride, and beautiful sunshine nearby the enchanting Indian Ocean.
- Then you will head over to experience the solace of a private island hidden in bounties of the tropical forest near the famous village of La Passe. Here you can enjoy trekking on Mount Dauban, get pleasure from watching 100 years old tortoises at the tortoise sanctuary or enjoy other pacific marine pleasures.
- Big 5 game viewing in exclusive reserve
- Lavish island villas with private beach & water sports
- Explore tropical forest with eco-activities
- Fine dining in unique seaside & bush locations
- Pampering spa treatments
- Night drives & safari walks
- Visit a cheetah sanctuary or take a balloon trip
Type of Accommodation
Seychelles Silhouette, Mahe Island, Private Islands South Africa Johannesburg, Kruger Private Reserves, Kruger
- 3 nights at Tintswalo Safari Lodge
- 1 night at The Residence Johannesburg
- 4 nights at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa
- 3 nights at Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa
Day to day itinerary
Get to know the Big 5
- Fly from Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to Tintswalo Safari Lodge where you will be transported by a 4×4 to your temporary residence.
- During your stay, experience true Tintswalo culture renowned for its hospitality and warmth.
- Begin your journey by watching true wonders of nature. Starting from the famous waterhole where herds of elephant and buffalos sheltered under sycamore trees pass through series of riverbeds giving true experience of nature.
- Next comes the trip to Greater Kruger National Park offering matchless safari activities. Tintswalo is known for its calm and peaceful safari experience as it allows only limited numbers of vehicles per visit.
- After your action-packed afternoon, comes snack time near the melodramatic riverbed, offering a beautiful sunset view. Dinner is based on French South African cuisine producing a blend of the unique taste.
- After a hefty meal, enjoy a primitive style massage near the Nwaswitsontso Riverbed. Explore beautiful Shangaan community or spend some quality time at the animal rehabilitation center.
Discover “The Residence”
- It’s time to say goodbye to Tintswalo and head back to Johannesburg from where you are transferred to The Residence. This beautiful boutique hotel features a wide array of different cultural themes with its decorative art including Persian, Egyptian, and Indian culture.
- This extensive property is worth the discovery in and out. Relax on a spacious porch while enjoying heavenly views from your balcony.
Seychelles – Explore the hidden gem
- Seychelles here we come! You’ll hit the road and reach Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort. Explore the island of Mahé and stay in one of the private villas hidden in the wild beauty of epic forestry.
- Seychelles offers all kinds of marine activities but if you’re already bored with similar activities (not probable) then you can visit neighboring islands through guided trips, allowing you to get to the roots of Seychelles’s culture.
Explore the other side of Seychelles
- You’ll take a boat trip to Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa. This island is known for its raw beauty covered with white-sand and the turquoise Indian Ocean spread throughout the horizon.
- You can get a chance to dive deep into the island’s ecology and even learn a thing or two about the island from the natives.
- Get yourself lost completely with customary Seychelles’s wine along with its cuisine and an exploration of this vast island.
Collect memories and start packing
- After breakfast, you will be asked to take the boat back to Mahé. From there you’ll be transferred to Seychelles International Airport.
- From there you will board a plane back to Johannesburg and towards your destination.
- 3 Nights at Tintswalo Safari Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Flights from Johannesburg to the Seychelles
- Return transfers from Seychelles Airport to the Hilton Hotels
- 1 Night at The Residence Johannesburg on bed and breakfast basis
- 4 Nights at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights at Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa on bed and breakfast basis
- Scheduled return charter flight from Johannesburg to Tintswalo Safari Lodge
- Return transfers from Johannesburg Airport to The Residence Johannesburg
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature