The romantic beach and the plentiful activities in the Quirimbas Archipelago is the perfect way to start your honeymoon trip that will keep your senses ignited.
The 12-day safari will give you an extensive experience where you explore the Sabi Sands Private Reserve and the renowned game drives in Kruger National Park. A great opportunity to see the African Big 5 along with various water activities such as snorkeling, canoeing, sailing, fishing, and deep-sea diving.
Take blissful walks along the shores and spend a romantic evening with your loved one, followed by scrumptious and savory cuisine. Visit the Medjumbe Private Island for an exotic experience and rejuvenate your energy by spending the day on the sandy beaches.
- Combine a Big 5 safari with a beach holiday
- Stay at romantic and secluded lodges
- Watch animals from your safari lodge’s pool
- Return to a romantic bath after a honeymoon safari
- Lounge on a private Indian Ocean island
- Snorkel and scuba dive pristine coral reefs
- Enjoy a honeymoon picnic on a deserted island
- Experience the slow pace of island life
Type of Accommodation
Mozambique Quirimbas South Africa Kruger
- 4 nights at Dulini Private Game Lodge
- 1 night at D’Oreale Grande at Emperor’s Palace
- 6 nights at Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa
Day to day itinerary
- Reaching the destination.
- Arriving at Johannesburg International Airport.
- Airport transfer to Exeter Dulini.
View the beautiful coastal scenery from abroad the Exeter Dulini while sipping on exotic cocktails. Enjoy relaxing massage to get rid of the tiredness on the deck and prepare for the adventure the following day while you are served some of the best wine.
Explore the Sabi Sands Reserve
Embark on an adventurous game drive into Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve that is home to the African Big 5 and the famous tree-climbing leopards. Lunch will be served after your return from the tiring trip and you can relax by the pool to counter the heat before taking off for another game drive.
Pre-dinner drinks will be served once you return from the game drive followed by an exquisite African cuisine.
A night in Johannesburg
- Return to Johannesburg International Airport.
- Airport Transfer to D’Oreale Grande (1night).
Enjoy the luxuries of the grand hotel located at Emperor’s Palace for an entertaining night before departing for Medjumbe. A variety of fine restaurant await your arrival that serve some of the best dishes in the world.
Heading to Medjumbe
- Airport Transfer from D’Oreale Grande.
- Flight to Medjumbe Island.
- Enjoy luscious dinner and a variety of fresh seafood once you arrive to the island of Medjumbe.
Private Island Fun
Explore the vast beaches and an array of water sports for an exclusive experience. Some of the activities you can enjoy are:
- Wind surfing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Deep-sea diving
You can also choose to laze around by spending quality time at the beach enjoying sundowners or a dhow cruise to watch the sunset for a relaxing day.
After a memorable experience, you will return to Johannesburg to board your fight back home.
- 4 nights at Dulini Private Game Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at D’Oreale Grande at Emperor’s Palace on bed and breakfast basis
- 6 nights at Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa on fully inclusive basis
- Shared light aircraft return flight from OR Tambo International Airport to Dulini Private Game Lodge
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Pemba
- Shared light aircraft return flight from Pemba to Medjumbe
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature