As soon as your feet touch the ground of the beautiful Samburu airstrip tourists will be completely immersed in the gamut of wildlife surrounding them.
The gorgeous Saruni Samburu curls in the rocky mountains of Kenya’s wild north and is the only gatehouse located in Kalama Conservancy. From Samburu to Masai Mara, these will be your playground for the following seven days you send on this trip.
- Luxury and relaxation meets culture
- Visit local villages & markets
- Walking & hiking
- Warriors Academy programme for kids
- Optional extras of hot-air balloon flights over the Mara and helicopter excursions to the Samburu
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Samburu, Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Saruni Samburu
- 3 nights at Saruni Mara
Day to day itinerary
- Arrive at the Nairobi’s Wilson Airport.
- The very first game drive is on your way to the lodge.
- This family-friendly lodge vaunts a spectacular scene, apparently right on the edge of the world.
- The appealing Italian-inspired cuisine can be served right on your personal deck in order to enjoy the exclusivity of the trip.
Day 2- Day 3
- Eat a healthy and hearty breakfast before leaving off to explore the gorgeous Samburu National Reserve.
- To seek the Big Five of the Samburu National Reserve set off for your very first game drive.
- You will see numerous animals such as reticulated giraffe, Grevy’s zebra, Beisa oryx, Somali ostrich and the peculiar long-necked gerenuk.
- Have a picnic lunch in the wild before you set out to look for bigger wild animals such as elephants, lions, and leopards in their natural habitats.
- Go on a guided nature walk to the stunning caves, with walls decorated with rock paintings, or to the dazzling Ololokwe, the Samburu’s sanctified mountain.
- The Samburu warriors are going to perform their tribal dance on the last evening, lit by the primal fire and candles.
- Bid a loving farewell to the beautiful Samburu before you catch your flight to Saruni Mara.
- Go on a guided bird watch where you can watch all the different types of birds mating.
- The private and exclusive villas have to offer a lot to the guests.
Day 5- Day 6
- Rise early this morning as there is a lot to do.
- Go on the early morning guided nature drive to look out for animals in their natural habitats.
- After a picnic lunch amongst the animals move on to the afternoon game drive.
- Sign up for the exceptional Warriors Academy, especially if you have young children .
- One more experience which is a must when you are at this spectacular location is to enjoy the hot air balloon ride.
- Bid farewell and fly back home with a lot of amazing memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- 6 nights stay on a fully inclusive basis
- Conservation and park fees
- All internal flights and transfers (including taxes)
- Temporary Flying Doctors membership
- Game drives in 4×4 vehicles,One complimentary half hour massage at Saruni Samburu and Saruni Mara per room
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature