Experience Kenya’s thrilling wildlife on a 9-day safari that explores Kenya’s three national parks best known for excellent game-viewing opportunities, breathtaking landscapes and unique wildlife.
Our trip starts at Kopje in Meru National Park — widely known for being featured in Born Free, a very famous biopic that talks about an orphan lion that was successfully reintroduced to the wild – and takes you through the soda lakes of Kenya’s Rift Valley, all the way to the Lake Nakuru National Park and Mara North Conservancy.
- Authentic safari camps
- Off-the-beaten track reserves
- Original site of book & film Born Free
- Game drives, walks & rafting
- Optional cultural experiences
- See the Wildebeest Migration (July to October)
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Meru, Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha
- 3 nights at Elsa’s Kopje
- 2 nights at Loldia House
- 3 nights at Elephant Pepper Camp
Day to day itinerary
- Arrive at Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, where you shall be received by our representative to transfer you to the Wilson Airport, Nairobi.
- Board your flight from the Wilson Airport that will take you the Meru National Park.
- Enjoy three nights at Elsa’s Kopje lodge, an accommodation designed to offer you comfortable open-fronted cottages that offer magnificent views from the Mughwango Hill.
- Relax at the lodge, or head out at dawn on a 4×4 game drive with an opportunity to explore Meru’s diverse wildlife.
- Savor a delicious breakfast before you head off to catch a flight that takes you back to the Wilson Airport.
- Upon landing, you will be met by a guide who will take you on a two-hour drive that offers picturesque views of soda lakes and African landscapes.
- Enjoy a stopover by the southern shores of Lake Naivasha at the Elsamere Conservation Centre, completed by a picnic lunch.
- Tour the museum or look out for colobus monkeys, well-known for hiding in the acacia trees.
- Witness the area’s famous birdlife with up to 260 different species of birds along with a wide population of hippos, zebras and elands.
- From here, you continue on the Loldia House, where you will be staying for the next two nights. Enjoy comfort and luxury at this lodge combined with a chance to view antelopes and hippos that roam freely in the area.
- Morning after your arrival at the lodge, enjoy a full-day safari that will offer you a tour of the Nakuru National Park—home to a diverse birdlife along with other great spectacles of nature.
Enjoy a filling breakfast before you are transported to a nearby airstrip, to catch a very scenic flight to the Mara North Conservancy. Relax at the Elephant Pepper Camp, a comfortable tented camp that offers you all the comforts of the world combined with a chance to experience nature at its finest. During your stay at the Elephant Pepper Camp, you get to experience game drives, nature walks, cultural tours and a relaxing time as you escape from your daily routine and connect with nature. If you are lucky enough to visit this region between July and October, add Africa’s greatest spectacle, the annual migration of the wildebeest to your list.
Bid good-bye to Kenya, as you head back to Nairobi following a warm breakfast at your camp. Enjoy the beautiful sceneries of Kenya, as you fly over the Great Rift Valley and head back to the Wilson Airport to catch a flight back home.
- 3 Nights at Elsa’s Kopje on fully inclusive basis
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Park and conservancy fees,Activities as per the itinerary
- Shared light aircraft flights as per the itinerary
- Laundry,All statutory taxes
- 2 Nights at Loldia House on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Elephant Pepper Camp on fully inclusive basis
- International flights,Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature