This 9-day trip will take you on a real adventure as you camp in the wilderness and explore the vast tracts for a true safari experience.
The private conservatory areas offer a rich and comprehensive safari adventure to view the big five and various other sporty activities such as hot air balloon rides and fishing in the Mara River.
The Masai Mara National Reserve is a vast land that also features the remarkable animal migration, which includes more than a million zebras and wildebeests. Cruise through the crocodile rich river for a thrilling and intimidating voyage across the Mara River.
- Set in the private Mara North Conservancy
- Witness the Great Migration (June to November)
- Authentic, intimate & comfortable camps
- Guided day & night game drives
- Private vehicles and guides in the Mara
- Guided nature walks with specialist guides
- Hot-air ballooning, fishing & helicopter flights available
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Masai Mara, Nairobi
- 2 nights at Nairobi Tented Camp
- 3 nights at Serian Nkorombo Camp
- 3 nights at Ngare Serian
Day to day itinerary
Arriving in Kenya
- Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Airport Transfer to Nairobi Tented Camp in the Nairobi National Park
- You will be introduced to Kenyan safari.
- Two nights stay at Nairobi Tented Camp
Visit the various locations in the region such as Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and walk along holding the trunks of giant mammalians. There are various other attractions such as Karen Blixen Museum and the Giraffe Centre.
Masai Mara Adventure
- Transfer to Wilson Airport
- Flight to Masai Mara National Park
- Check-in to Nkorombo Tented Camp
The private conservatory offers a real African safari experience as you embark on a journey to explore the vast tracts and the wilderness. You can enjoy plenty of exciting activities on the safari and return in time to catch the sunset along with sundowners for a marvelous view.
Explore the wilderness the dwells in the region and come across ferocious animals such as lions and leopards. The region has more the 450-recorded species of birds that make it a great birdwatching spot. If you visit between June and November, you can witness the world’s largest animal migration for a spectacular view.
Private Game Reserve Trip
For the next three nights, you will stay at the Mara North Conservancy that offers extensive game drives experience. The luxury tents have all the necessary amenities for a comfortable stay, and you can go on multiple game drives each day. Upon your return, you will be served fresh meals to rejuvenate your energy for an exciting tomorrow. The private conservatory area offers hot air balloon rides for a bird’s eye view of the 1500-acre land and the wilderness, which is a lifetime experience.
- Farewell breakfast
- Flight to Wilson Airport
- Board flight back home.
- 2 Nights at Nairobi Tented Camp on full board basis
- Return charter flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Road transfer from Serian Nkorombo Camp to Ngare Serian Camp
- Road transfer from Wilson to Jomo Kenyatta
- Return road transfer from Nairobi Airport to Nairobi Tented Camp
- 2 shared game drives or 1 game drive & visit to Elephant Orphanage
- Hot Air Balloon Safari
- Park fees for Nairobi Tented Camp
- 3 Nights at Serian Nkorombo Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Ngare Serian on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities,Items of a personal nature