Experience the wilderness and reconnect with nature on a 6-day journey to Kenya’s most beautiful destinations. Breathe in the air and listen to the calling of the birds, as you travel through Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara in Kenya.
Unwind and step away from your daily troubles as you enjoy a calming night with your partner by the shores of Lake Naivasha. Explore Kenya like never before on this trip that allows you to witness Kenya’s most-famed flamingos, best known for their vibrant pink color.
Spend time at the Governor’s Camp where you spend three nights by the calming Mara River. Witness the Great Migration of thousands of wildebeests from July to October and complete your trip with a hot-air balloon ride that takes you and your partner on an exciting journey with views that you both will remember for years to come.
- Optional hot-air balloon safari
- Incredible scenery & wide variety of game
- Walking safaris with professional guide
- Champagne breakfast & sundowners
- Optional lying safari to Lake Victoria for fishing & bird watching at Mfangano
- Island Camp
- Optional upgrade to Il Moran Camp in the Masai Mara
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha
- 2 nights at Loldia House
- 3 nights at Governors’ Camp
Day to day itinerary
- Set-off on your journey, as you fly to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Here, you will be met with our representative that will take you on a two-hour drive to the Loldia House, located by the very shores of the beautiful Lake Naivasha.
- Enjoy lunch at the farm and soak in the views of the Great Rift Valley as you prepare for your next adventure.
- Spend your afternoon relaxing away and experience the diverse birdlife of the region.
- Witness wild animals such as hippo, roaming freely on the farm and enjoy a safari before you head off to bed.
Get an early start to your day, as you enjoy a scrumptious breakfast, before setting on an adventure to the Lake Nakuru National Park. Witness the fuchsia flamingos of Kenya firsthand and enjoy a morning game drive that promises scenic views and a diverse wildlife.
Devour a warm breakfast before you are transported to the Loldia airstrip for your flight to Mara. Rest at the exotic Governor’s Camp in Mara before you set-off on a fun-filled game drive followed by a relaxing time around campfire and a candlelit dinner to complete your day.
Make your 4th day a little more magical by setting-off on a hot-air balloon safari. Explore wildlife like never before, as you and your partner fly over the beautiful landscapes of Mara and get a bird’s eye view of the diverse wildlife. Conclude your balloon ride with breakfast and champagne.
Enjoy an early morning game drive and head back to camp for a delicious breakfast. Soak in the beauty of Kenya, as you continue to relax at the camp and prepare for another round of game drive before sunset, offering you a chance to view animals as they seek shade. Return to camp for a session of storytelling around the camp fire, as you revisit your adventures through Kenya.
Back to Home
Bid farewell to Kenya, as you enjoy a final lunch before heading to the airstrip to fly to Nairobi. From there, you are transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to catch a connecting flight home.
- Selected flights and transfers
- 2 nights at Loldia House on full board basis
- 3 nights at Governors’ Camp on full board basis
- Selected fees and levies
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature