This very own personal fly-in migration across the breathtaking country of Kenya, with every day you spend over here, an incredible opportunity for amazing game viewing and numerous thrilling activities are available for you to take.
The canvas tents sleep-outs provide the unadulterated experience most adventurous tourists look for. The elephant herds in the Amboseli National Park are regarded as some of the largest around the globe. Riding on them and just viewing them in their natural habitat is an amazing experience altogether.
- Learn about Samburu & Masaai culture
- Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- Feed a giraffe at the Giraffe Centre
- Optional spa treatments, helicopter flips & hot-air balloon safaris
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Samburu, Amboseli National Park, Masai Mara, Nairobi
- 1 night at Nairobi Tented Camp
- 2 nights at Porini Amboseli Camp
- 2 nights at Elephant Bedroom Camp
- 3 nights at Tipilikwani Mara Camp
Day to day itinerary
- Get into the safari spirit just as you touch down in Nairobi
- The first night will be spent under the canvas tents. Named, the Nairobi Tented Camps, these tents are going to provide you with the unadulterated camping adventure that tourists are looking for. Located deep in the riverine woods and surrounded by a gamut of wildlife this is going to be an accommodation which is unlike any other.
- Waking up to the chorus of bird songs at dawn is going to be your alarm for the next few days
- Famous landmarks, for instance, the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, and the AFEW Giraffe Centre are nearby, making them an easy access for the tourists
Day 2- Day 3
- Tourists are going to follow herds of elephants towards the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro which is regarded as the largest free standing mountain in the world
- Your humble abode over here is going to be the gorgeous Porini Amboseli Camp situated in the exclusive Selenkay Conservation area.
- Porini Amboseli has all the numerous comforts that tourists require: six large tents, all equipped with revitalizing outdoor showers. The emphasis is firmly on conveying the best possible safari viewing experience through guided nature walks and exciting night drives through Selenkay.
Day 4- Day 5
- Fly in to the Samburu National Reserve
- The Elephant Bedroom, set on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River, is going to be your home for the two days
- The river meanders through the desiccated Samburu region with its breathtaking scenery and rocky precipices
- Even though you are going to feel far away from the civilization, the camp has every necessity possible for you to lead a comfortable life
- Elephants, monkeys and antelopes visit in camp; cautious animals are spotted on safari drives or guided nature walks, under the expert supervision of Samburu warriors.
- For the history lovers, you will get to learn about the tribal folklore and their lifestyle by visiting the village during day 5.
- To unknot your muscles after a tiring day, you can enjoy a relaxing massage to get ready for the next day
Day 6- Day 7
- The beautiful banks of Talek River is going to be your next stop
- The twenty camps lined across the banks are going to be your home for the last few days.
- The camps looks across the vast plains of the world famous Masai Mara
- The great migration over here brings herds and herds of wildebeests for the safari plans of Serengeti. This migration is regarded as one of the biggest natural wonders of the world.
- The local Masai guide is going to take you to some of the best destinations, where a gamut of wildlife awaits to be photographed
- After a hearty breakfast, prepare to leave for home with a lot of memories to be cherished for a lifetime
- Return airport transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Shared light aircraft flights as specified in the itinerary
- 2 Nights at Porini Amboseli Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 1 Night at Nairobi Tented Camp on bed and breakfast basis
- Samburu Village Visit whilst staying at Elephant Bedroom Camp
- Selected National Park fees
- 2 Nights at Elephant Bedroom Camp on fully inclusive basis,
- 2 Nights at Tipilikwani Mara Camp on fully inclusive basis
- International flights,Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature