With the splendid Porini camps being the not so humble abode in the midst of the huge green trees, tourists will have the chance to encounter some of the most amazing wildlife found in Kenya.
Porini Camps have always been synonymous with unswerving excellence and personalized services. These ecofriendly camps allow tourists to experience the raw drama of safari under the canvas tents.The trip will begin in the game-rich Selenkay Conservancy in the vicinity of the gorgeous Amboseli National Park. Next on the list is to climb the majestic Mount Kenya and the visit to the regal Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
Ol Pejeta is also known to be East Africa’s biggest stronghold for the extremely endangered black rhinos and even rarer northern white rhinos. The vast plains of Masai Mara is also an integral part of the trip.
- Stay at eco-friendly camps
- Enjoy crowd-free game viewing
- Go on walking safaris with Maasai warriors
- Track both black & white rhinos
- Visit a chimpanzee sanctuary
- Search for the Big 5 heavyweights
- Marvel at the Great Migration
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Amboseli National Park, Mount Kenya, Masai Mara
- 1 night at Nairobi Tented Camp
- 2 nights at Porini Amboseli Camp
- 2 nights at Porini Rhino Camp
2 nights at Porini Lion Camp
Day to day itinerary
Day 1- Day 2
- Land at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Kenya.
- Meet with our representative waiting for you at the airport.
- He will then accompany you to one of the most unusual accommodations ever: Nairobi Tented Camp in Nairobi National Park.
- This is going to be one of the very few places where you can experience the traditional under the canvas tent safari experience.
- This location is the perfect mishmash of urban and rural with the roof of green leaves above your head and the tall skyscrapers in the distance.
- You can undertake the safari drives along with our guides who will take you to locations with a gamut of wildlife.
Day 2- Day 4
- Bid farewell to the Nairobi Tented Camp before you take the road headed towards the beautiful Selenkay Conservancy which will be your home for the following two days.
- With just nine tented suites on the campground, Amboseli Porini is known to be one of Kenya’s smallest yet most intimate camps, making this a wonderfully unhurried and personal start to your safari adventure.
- The maximum number of people who can visit the Selenkay Reserve is eighteen per day to offer a more personalized experience to the tourists.
- Expert guides will be leading the safari drives which is why tourists will get a chance to view some of the most amazing wildlife in their natural habitat.
The morning will begin with a hearty and delicious breakfast prepared fresh by our very talented cooks. Tourists will then enjoy a morning of safari viewing in the world famous Amboseli National Park. After you enjoy this spectacular adventure, you will come back to the camp to freshen up before you go on your guided Masai walk. For the historical culture lovers, this day would be the highlight of the trip as travelers will visit the nearby village to meet with the local Masai people. Along the way, you will also have the spectacular view of the gorgeous and iconic Mount Kilimanjaro. After you head back to the camp, a night guided walk will be undertaken to help tourists locate the nocturnal animals around the camp.
Day 5- Day 6
- Eat a delicious breakfast before you embark on the game drive to the Amboseli National Park.
- After the game drive, make your way to the airstrip where you will catch the aircraft to Nanyuki Airport.
- After you land, you will be transferred to the Porini Rhino Camp via a short road trip.
- This 6 tents camp is located in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy which is in the foothills of the majestic Mount Kenya.
This conversancy is home to the Big Five and also houses some of the most endangered species, for instance, the rare black rhinos, chimpanzees and the Grevy’s Zebras. Settle down in your home for the following two nights and enjoy a tasty lunch before you head out to visit the resident blind rhino. Spend the evening sitting around the campfire, exchanging safari stories with the others while toasting marshmallows over the fire.
Day 6- Day 7
- Bid farewell to the gorgeous Porini Rhino Camp as you leave for Nanyuki Airstrip to catch a flight to the world famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
- After landing, the first location you will visit is the Olare Orok Conservancy located on the banks of the Ntiakatiak River.
- During the migration season, you will be able to view some of the most amazing wild animals such as lions, leopards, and cheetahs in their natural habitats.
- Enjoy one last grand dinner under the stars before bidding farewell to the stunning Masai Mara.
- Enjoy an appetizing breakfast.
- Leave for home with a treasure trove of memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- 2 nights at Porini Amboseli Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Day and night shared game drives in open sided 4×4 safari vehicles with qualified guide
- Return conservancy airstrip transfers
- Scheduled return flights from Wilson Airport to Nanyuki Airstrip and Ol Kiombo Airstrip
- Daily Selenkay Conservancy fees and one day Amboseli National Park entrance fee at Porini Amboseli Camp
- 2 nights at Porini Rhino Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Porini Lion Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Walks with Maasai warriors
- Visit to the Chimpanzee Sanctuary at Porini Rhino Camp
- Maasai village visit at Porini Amboseli Camp
- Daily Ol Pejeta Conservancy fees at Porini Rhino Camp
- Daily Olare Orok Conservancy fees and one day Masai Mara Game Reserve entrance fee at Porini Lion Camp,Sundowners
- 1 night at Nairobi Tented Camp on full board basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature