This fly-in safari is regarded as the most convenient way of living through a gorgeous country as huge as Kenya in a short span of time.
Flying using a light aircraft from one reserve to another reserve, instead of being driven around like the normal tours is going to allow you to view the best of the best of Amboseli, Meru, and the Masai Mara.
All of this and that too in just over a week,this trip gives you the sporadic privilege of seeing this implausible landscape and its extraordinary herds, rocky crags and meandering streams from the air.
Tourists will also have a more stress-free schedule and will be able to devote more time at each of the breathtaking camps and cottages along the way. Your starting and finish point is Kenya’s center of Nairobi. In between, you will enjoy a walking safari and a bush mealtime picnic in Amboseli National Park, sip sundowners or get massages in Meru and a dinner under the stars in the Masai Mara.
Obviously, first-timers and honeymooners are also going to be introduced to the electrifying world of morning and afternoon safari drives, with all the complementary anticipation of not knowing what they will see along the way. The flights connecting the parks are going to ensure that you always arrive well-rested and ready for your next escapade!
- Fly-in safari to three of Kenya’s best parks
- Very comfortable accommodation throughout
- Walking safari in Amboseli
- Massage at Elsa’s Kopje in Meru
- Full-day game drive in Masai Mara
Type of Accommodation
Kenya Meru, Amboseli National Park, Masai Mara
- 1 night at Hemingways Nairobi
- 2 nights at Tortilis Camp
- 2 nights at Elsa’s Kopje
- 2 nights at Sand River Masai Mara
Day to day itinerary
- Arrive at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Meet with our representative waiting for you at the airport
- Get transferred to the gorgeous city of Hemingways Nairobi
- Check into the stunning luxurious hotel
- This hotel is in the upscale neighborhood of Karen
- A personal butler will completely ensure that you have everything that you need available easily
- Book the spa for a refreshing treatment to put your mind, soul, and body at complete ease
- Eat a delicious and tantalizing dinner prepared by our Michelin star chef who is a master in cooking the African cuisine
- Explore some of the most beautiful highlights the city has to offer such as the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, the Karen Blixen Museum or the Giraffe Centre, where you can see a herd of endangered Rothschild’s giraffes.
- Drive to Nairobi National Park where you will get a chance to view the most exquisite group of African penguins; these penguins are accustomed to getting visitors.
- This place is the perfect mishmash of urban and rural with colorful bazaars and tall skyscrapers
- Explore the majestic Ngong Hills which are home to some of the most esquire wildlife animals
- After a long tiring day enjoy a tantalizing lunch and go back to your comfortable suite and go to bed for a relaxing night’s sleep to get ready for the huge adventures of the upcoming days
Day 2- Day 4
- Leave this beautiful city behind and head over to rolling golden savannah grasslands
- After a hearty breakfast at the Hemingways Nairobi, tourists will be driven to the gorgeous Wilson Airport where they will catch a short connecting flight to the stunning Amboseli National Park.
- Even though it is a very tiny park, Amboseli National Park has to offer to tourists some of the most amazing wildlife found across Africa
- Amboseli also has to offer some of the most majestic views of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which is regarded as the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
- You are going to arrive in time to have an Italian inspired cuisine at Tortilis Camp, from where you can enjoy those attractive vistas of Kili before you head off on your afternoon safari drive in a thirty thousand acre private conservancy in the national park.
- The following morning, your delicious breakfast will be served out in the open in the lush green bush on your morning safari drive as your afternoon will be given over to a thrilling walking safari with a fortified and trained guide. A high point of your nature walk is going to be sundowners in the picturesque spot as the sun sets on a new day in Africa.
Day 4- Day 6
- Tortilis Camp is an entirely solar-powered camp which reduces the ecological impact and has very close ties with the local school. If your luggage weight limit permits it, you should also consider packing useful stationery items like pencils, pens, and notebooks which you can donate directly to the school going children at Meru National Park, which is named after a surplus of Kenya’s indomitable giants, the majestic Mount Meru.
- After your last morning safari drive and final delicious breakfast at Tortilis Camp, you are going to fly out of Amboseli and land in Meru in time for a noon meal.
- Your home for the following two nights is going to be the regal Elsa’s Kopje, which has been named after the lioness Elsa who was made famous in Joy Adamson’s book ‘Born Free.’
- The thatched suites and animate shapes that characterize the construction at Elsa’s Kopje are planned to make the lodge amalgamate into the natural environment on the gorgeous Mughwango Hill as much as possible.
- The reserve homes at least forty-seven types of raptors in its six hundred strong bird list, as well as over hundreds and thousands of elephants and an externally large rhino sanctuary.
- It is only up to you if you would like to embark on an afternoon safari drive or be pampered with a calming and soothing massage. The subsequent day is going to follow the classic pace of safari: a morning game drive with bush breakfast, lunch at the lodge, a thrilling afternoon safari drive with sundowners and ending up in the large comfortable bed.
Day 6- Day 7
- You are finally going to fly off into the big and the most famous destinations of all time: the gorgeous Masai Mara is one of the most well-known parks found in the world and is very renowned for the role in the yearly wildebeest migration from about September every year.
- Having enjoyed a dawn orange and blue-hued safari walk and a hearty breakfast at Elsa’s Kopje, you are then going to then take off from the gorgeous Meru Airstrip and touchdown at the stunning Keekorok Airstrip in the Masai Mara. A camp enthused by the bygone safaris of the nineteen twenties will be your home for the following last couple of days here.
- Have a delicious and freshly prepared breakfast at the camp before you finally set off for a full day game drive in the dazzling Masai Mara National Park. Instead of only a few hours, you are going to have the whole day to yourself to seek out lions, elephants, birds or some other animal you and your guide agree to try and discover.
- Bid farewell and fly back home with a lot of amazing memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- 1 Night at Hemingways Nairobi on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Tortilis Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Elsa’s Kopje on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Sand RIver Mara Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Scheduled game drives and activities
- Airport / airstrip transfers on the circuit, including to / from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Domestic flights on Kenya’s circuit in SkySafari’s executive aircraft
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature